This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TurK
    far from a silvia....ur car will never be a silvia.
    ^^^hey guess what? you're a dousche

To: hasnotiresleft

sweet car man!!!!!
    Last edited by vervius; 09-02-2004, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Well in my OPINON he's far from being a Silvia not only on the engine, but also because he's not right hand drive. Head/tail lights and emblems won't ever transform a car to the exact original it was trying to look like. like I said that's my opinon, I would have stayed with the Kouki, all these ricers and show cars have kinda played out the S15 conversion (civics, crxs, heck I saw it on a MR2 and that was fugly) and also the naming, some wack azz Civic calls his car a "baby skyline" just becuase he has the head and tail lights off a R34. But c'mon if you really knew about the skyline, it takes more then just lights from the car, you need the RB series engines, RWD or 4wd such as the Atessa (spell check for me) and the ability to make power and hold up the abuse. Thats whats really the "heart" of the car.

Just keep it clean and actually have a purpose for all the parts you put on your car. I also had to replace my 97 S14 lights and hood also, dam Jeep Cherrokees............errrrrrr.........

Comment

Yeah im not gonna argue thats its not a silvia....cause its not, but i put it uder the listing of silvia , cause i didnt want it with the ricer 240s . And yeah like i said , i dont have time to swap out anything right now... kinda busy... damn deployment. lol sr20 and 5 speed when i get back

Comment

Beautiful SILVIA man, when you get back from the desert full of guys trying to kill you finish her up =)

Comment

^ With your knowledge of Nissan, you of all people should understand that his car, however nice, isn't a Silvia and will never be a Silvia. Turk is just stating a true fact and you guys get all over him for hating...if even the truth makes a person a hater, what the hell are you looking for in life?

Comment

Excat do you have a crush on me or something?

Once again nice SILVIA

Comment

Working...
              X