No announcement yet.

so i went for a drive last night (vid)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so i went for a drive last night (vid)

I decided to go for a nice leisurely drive last night, and thought i'd document it. nothing too crazy, and a medium pace, and practice the art of driving. I've managed to compress almost 25 minutes of full driving into 7.7MB, however the quality isnt the best. if there is a demand, i'll release something of nicer quality, but larger filesize.

http://www.tmrmzine.com/john/subaru/SubaruGMR.wmv

right-click save-as!

drifting.com and its affiliates and everyone and their mom does not condone excessive speeds and breaking the rules of the road. be safe, drive conservative, stay legal. wear your seatbelt, blow your nose, wash behind your ears.

I'm guessing that light is a shift light, the one with the green and red, and if it is then what brand is it and how much was it?

Comment

what editing software are you using and what was the music in the beginning?

Comment

1.) Yashio Factory okachan rev warn system

2.) the music is by a band called MUCC, japanese rock/hardcore band. the ending is the same song just different part.

Comment

wtf is thsi *Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*

Comment

Originally posted by TurK
            wtf is thsi *Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*
            Driving.Ever try it? Stop wasting bandwidth!

The video is nice and laidback,but at times,it became a little too blury,almost as if I was watching the video hammered.I'd take the larger file size to get rid of some of the blur.

Comment

I watched a few minutes, but you really can't see what's going on.

Perhaps shorten it up and increase the size so we don't have to look through a peephole

Comment

damn those lights!!! damn them to hell! i keep on looking at them!!!

Comment

I just watched about half of it so far. You have some nice roads that I'd like to be near. I thought about doing some little drive through of some of the sections I play on. I like it. It's . . . l e n g t h y . . . and I wouldn't mind a larger, higher quality version. That one's good for 56k'ers, but give us something a little better if we have the bandwidth...and if your host has enough. I'd suggest a shorter movie as well, highlighting some key areas or something. The full length one is fine as well, maybe include some commentary, verbally or written, about the sections, what you think about it maybe.

I like the car, don't know about the lights though...nice for easy reference, but distracting until you get used to it. Your car seems pretty stiff too. How high a rate springs are you using? Autocross or rally with the car too?

Comment

Cool video bro, made me in the mood to go for a night drive.

Comment

Re: so i went for a drive last night (vid)

nice...cant wait to be able to just "go for a drive" again...i get that privelege back next weekend...

Originally posted by Coiloverkid
                      drifting.com and its affiliates and everyone and their mom does not condone excessive speeds and breaking the rules of the road. be safe, drive conservative, stay legal. wear your seatbelt, blow your nose, wash behind your ears.
                      LMAO, thats wonderful!!

Comment

i like your light too! i had the G-tech pro with the four little red leds that started with one and whent all the way to four then they started blinking then the an auto meter shift light with a red lins in it that i had on the other side of the dash would go off. yes it was really cool to see but the problem was i couldnt see around all that light

Comment

Very nice roads. The video is a bit lengthy though but still good. Those blurry points hurt my eyes for a while there. Oh and watch out for oncoming traffic
                          Last edited by Blaze; 08-30-2004, 04:18 AM.

Comment

at this place, at this time, the only other people on the road are other enthusiasts

Comment

That must be nice. Around my area, it's so heavily populated that even the country roads have people(sometimes drunk) driving home or to work at any give time. I even took a quick 5 min run at 4:00am and probably saw about 4 cars. I'd never go into the other lane except maybe for a second because of understeer or something.

Comment

Working...
                              X