• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holy understeer!

Comment

Originally posted by hokiruu
      holy understeer!
      who, me? i was not attempting to drift anywhere, except in one turn i knew, in which i was successfull.

Comment

take the name of the palce off the video please.

Comment

Originally posted by hatebbobbarker
          take the name of the palce off the video please.
          piss off, wanker. I'd rather people know what they're dealing with by seeing this, then being ignorant and killing themselves. I've posted this on other boards and i've gotten PM's thanking me for someone posting up the area in it's entire length, now they can study it and learn the way it's to be driven. I'm saving lives, here!

Comment

hahah that is really really funny that you say that you wont gie away the name of the mountain and yet the name of the file gives it away!

you are a smart one!

oh, and you are really really slow.

Comment

why would you criticize him for going slow when he said he was going for a nice leisurely drive?

Comment

eeehhhhh. because i dont like people who give away locations no matter how over populated they already are.

Comment

understood.

Comment

Originally posted by KinTako
                    eeehhhhh. because i dont like people who give away locations no matter how over populated they already are.
                    i understand what you mean as well...no hard feelings. and yeah, i was just cruisin'.

Comment

lol you're slow.

wasn't the silver rex that LAUNCHED in that parking lot yours.

you and the car looked real slow

That spot has been blown up a million times already. I'm not sure you can "reveal" it again.
                      Last edited by Parry; 08-31-2004, 04:59 AM.

Comment

i didnt launch nothin' and it's not a WRX. and i wasn't pushing it, dangit!

Comment

no no no...there's another video that I thought was of you, jumping the christ out of a silver scooby...or do i have my scoobys mixed up, lol.

Comment

wow, going fast in a straight line... that shows talent... real talent...

Comment

oh...that... yeah, one in the same

another shot:

Comment

i hate it i hate it but nice shift light the roads look nice and the video sucks to much blurr my eyez hurt and you and your video are responcible for that but nice shift light
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X