No announcement yet.

Md Drift pics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think my opinion of the yellow FC is well known.

OEM+ please.

Comment

bmoredrift your white 86, thats an SR5 right?

did it get an engine swap?

Comment

Originally posted by Parry
        I think my opinion of the yellow FC is well known.

OEM+ please.
        better yet, no spoilers are better

Comment

Originally posted by Ripper
          better yet, no spoilers are better
          I...ah.....ack....

Ah forget it. OEM +, as in "original equipment plus"...factory, or looks like it could be/should be.

Also known as SUBTLE.

Comment

OK, thanks for all the attention lol... I said it before, i hate the wings looks, but i love the way it feels. Second, I will only be putting on a bodykit if A) I pick up another sponsor and they give it to me for free, or B) I find a nice one for a good price after there is nothing else perfomance wise i can purcase for my car lol. I really like the stock look on AE86's and I dont like the wings looks because everytime i go somewhere some dumb ricer in a civic or eclipse wants to drag race me at stop lights... I cant stand that. Yes My car is a sr5, but converted to a gts... it is actually a little more JDM trueno then gts though.. It has a JDM redtop 4age with a bluetop TVIS intake custom to the redtop head. I have a GTS rear end with the disc brakes but I have a JDM OEM kouki 1.5 way LSD installed, tons of JDM parts (steering wheel, tail lights, lsd of course, etc etc...) Thanks for telling me its so clean, I try and keep it as clean as I can, since Mothers polishes and waxes is on of my current sponsors, I try and keep it even nicer to promote their products, but thats another thing all together. Thanks again, and be sure to visit my drift teams site and sign up for our forums at www.fourtendrift.com

Comment

Working...
            X