No announcement yet.

My New Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This forum has gotten ridiculous. Just like the FL drifters video the other day, you're getting flamed for something nobody has any freaking right to. "Wet drifting sucks" "offset too crappy" *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* YOU IDIOTS. its there own freaking car and they're doing something with it. shut up already

Comment

Originally posted by ChokudoriS13
      Camber, my friend, camber... I run 5 degrees in the front and 3 in the back and have zero issues.
      wow thats really really dumb. you adjust your camber based on your wheel offset?? -5 degrees is way to much to be effective, anything over -4 is usually considered to be to much for most cars. -3 on the back is just stupid, especially for drifting. but if it makes your wheels fit, thats all that matters right?

Comment

Originally posted by J-BloodAE86
        wow thats really really dumb. you adjust your camber based on your wheel offset?? -5 degrees is way to much to be effective, anything over -4 is usually considered to be to much for most cars. -3 on the back is just stupid, especially for drifting. but if it makes your wheels fit, thats all that matters right?

Comment

but seriously, let him run it like that. we can all do whatever....no offense to the original guy, cuz he's the man, but we should lock this thread. IMO, but i'm no mod.

Comment

thanks for the worthless double posting, and having to make me check my email twice.
            now it can be locked.

Comment

Originally posted by J-BloodAE86

So sad... You don't have a clue...

And I don't usually drift, I grip.. a lot... I know what's effective for my car, you don't. You don't know me, so pipe down, you suspension wizard with your all-mighty carbon fiber exhaust.

And yes, people adjust camber based on their wheels' offset. Get a clue.

Comment

Originally posted by noodleman
                This forum has gotten ridiculous. Just like the FL drifters video the other day, you're getting flamed for something nobody has any freaking right to. "Wet drifting sucks" "offset too crappy" *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* YOU IDIOTS. its there own freaking car and they're doing something with it. shut up already
                Listen IDIOT... If they're doing something wrong, I'm going to call them out on it, plain and simple.

Comment

Shut up, close this thread down, we got some guy that tries to share his new rims with us and that some *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* that starts talking about his wheels. Just close it. Nice rims by the by, I dont care what anyone says, cheap rims are good rims. Damn double postin whores.
                  Last edited by NismoSigma; 09-20-2004, 05:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by scrapp
                    thanks for the worthless double posting, and having to make me check my email twice.
                    now it can be locked.
                    i'm so sorry to have wasted your time. since you obviously don't have enough of it to go running to your email every time someone posts....

ok NOW it can be closed....

and be happy i didn't make that 2 posts again!

Comment

Working...
                    X