Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*btw im not in that video

Comment

_PG_ you're pretty good I like the way you held that anlge. How long you been drifting?

Comment

Originally posted by nightracer
        _PG_ you're pretty good I like the way you held that anlge. How long you been drifting?
        Hmm... i started 3 years ago.

Comment

thats a pretty nice video, i think its been posted here before, im not sure tho, cuz i remember the z drifting and the 240 eating dirt witch btw looks like it got out of it pretty good and was back up drifting again in the rest of the video... thanks for the post. i enjoyed watching it

Comment

Wow you guys have some major skills, especially on the uphill runs. Very nice angles and speed through out the drift. You followed the line ideally as well. he gets a 97. *gets hit in the back of the head with a giant hammer by D1 girl*

Comment

Ok, saw the cover today!!! This spot's footage shot from real cameras and various angles, plus some night footage and some technical overview of the cars will be on Grip Video's Drift Society 2 DVD due out in late Nov/Early Dec. !!!!! Make sure to pick it up. Plus, the DVD has plenty of "pro" drifting in case you thought this sh!t sucked. Yeah.
              Last edited by _PG_; 10-14-2004, 03:07 AM.

Comment

this is the kind of drifting i like

This is the way drifting should be. in alot of videos people are just trying to make as much smoke as possible with crazy attack angles. in this video the drivers concentrated on getting the smoothest line. very nice.

Comment

thats because we keep it real.

Comment

hmm i knew the cars look familar... wow taking the tt endless z out in the hills nice.. nice job pink godzria crew.. see ya at the track..

Comment

Working...
                    X