Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone have a fc3s in action?

topic

I got some of my friends white FC ill post it later.

Comment

thanks =]

Comment

www.dorifuto.net/videos/drift/d1/
        Attached Files

Comment

Japan Touge-Two Turbo II's during the day
          Last edited by P1STON2ROTARY; 10-08-2004, 02:16 PM.

Comment

that'd be me
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by P1STON2ROTARY
              That was amazing! Imagine if you were in one of the cars in the oncoming lane...

Comment

Originally posted by P1STON2ROTARY
                I need to go to japan. When the red fc did its single run a r32 is in the other lane... and it looks like the other drivers that the fc's are drifting past dont even care..( ie not swerving)

Comment

That was a awesome video, have any more like it? to bad theres no mountain passes around me! ha

Comment

o_o

That FC video was absolutely amazing. Best touge video ive ever seen.

Comment

Those guys were tearin' it up

Man, I don't remember which FC it was but wholy crap did he buddy up with the center-line when a passenger car drove by. That was close, people didn't even swerve also!

One more example of why Japan rocks!

Comment

Sorry for the obscene bump.

Wow. That video was awesome.

Although it seemed like they were drifting just a wee bit too much... I think at that point you're missing the point of drifting a touge (which IMO is to avoid understeer at higher speeds, and get around the technical corners easier, while having fun) and are just wasting tires... but I guess half of that drifting they're doing is just for fun. heh.

Also I wasn't very impressed by the fact that they were just handbraking the whole time.

What annoys me is that I was IN Hakone (they're on Hakone-touge), but I never got to see that route... I bet that's the same touge as in Kaido Battle 2... lol.

The road I was on had the same bumps in between the lanes (just like in the video), but neither lane was wide enough to drift in like the uphill on that touge was.

It was amazing how calm the "taikousha" (oncoming cars) were. In America, those guys would have given someone a heart attack or at least would have caused a wreck since they'd probably swerve even if the drifter wouldn't have actually hit them.

I'm pretty sure most touge drifters are pretty scared of oncoming cars though, since unlike drifters, they can't predict how they normal drivers will react.
                        Last edited by Valkyrie; 12-08-2004, 01:08 PM.

Comment

My friend and his FC.

Comment

not drifting... but that's the turbo FC I used to race... 280 bhp @ 14 psi or so...

Comment

what happened to it? any specs of the car malcolm?

Comment

Working...
                              X