Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quothe the raven, "Four-Oh-Four."

Comment

Was Dr. Suess a rapper? Holy hell, are you so young that you were not raised on Dr. Suess? As for this guy "rolling on us".... i dunno

With those lines? jk jk.

Comment

wish i could see this vid...lol youre other ones were awsome though, so im sure this one is up to par

my friend wants to build a pink pirate drift miata.... MX-5 with this one body kit (cant remember which one he picked out) painted yashio factory pink and have a big black wing and a black roll bar and a black skull and cross bones on the hood.... it will be awsome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by _PG_
          Was Dr. Suess a rapper? Holy hell, are you so young that you were not raised on Dr. Suess? As for this guy "rolling on us".... i dunno

With those lines? jk jk.
          ahahah ur not right.

hey you got any vids of yuo driftni or clips cuz ive never seen you drift

Comment

You have seen video of my drift. The touge clip that someone had posted, dork.

I have some video of me at various tracks, but i don't know what is still hosted on the intarweb. Let me go search.

Its all been taken down. I need to find a place to hst video with good bandwidth so this wont be a problem. Maybe Mark from SlideSquad can start hosting. They never update their site anyways.
            Last edited by _PG_; 09-22-2004, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X