replied
    u stole my pic of the ae86

u stole my pic of the ae86
    i drew that not him

Leave a comment:

• SHIFT_drift
    replied
    Originally posted by raemi
    here is my work of art. i drew my car infront of my house. took me a couple hours. then i went back and colored it. pretty leet if you ask me.

yeah that is sooo leet

Leave a comment:

• markeese180sx
    replied
    you got gtr wheels on those bad boyz? nice plane...and nice backround!

Leave a comment:

• raemi
    replied
    here is my work of art. i drew my car infront of my house. took me a couple hours. then i went back and colored it. pretty leet if you ask me.

Leave a comment:

• OppLock
    replied
    Actually the car was a Lotus Exige, a race version of the Elise. Here's the original picture.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• OppLock
    replied
    S13 wagon, that would be fun...I photoshopped a couple cars but I think I only have one saved on this computer. The base car I used was a Lotus Elise.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• J-BloodAE86
    replied
    Originally posted by SHIFT_drift
    well im trying to become a car designer, even tho i doubt that will happen... just continue to practice...
    ya i think i might do that too, i took some classes at the art center college of design pasadena, its the number 1 automotive design school in the world, it was awesome. they have big machines that create a model for you and sh!t, it was so much fun...

Leave a comment:

• 2years180sx
    replied
    Still I'll never get a 85 (or 3 point or whatever) .... i can always hope. I got bored so i made a S13 Wagon... not very good but whatever. If you ever get bored go find a blueprint of a car and chop it up. Im not good at it though. Here:
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• OppLock
    replied
    85%? Around here we go by a number on a 4.0 point scale, but in AP classes, you can get more credit and get a 5.0. If you meant 85%(that would be a 3 point something) then that's a lot easier than I thought, not like some schools where you have to have above a 4.0 to get in.

Leave a comment:

• 2years180sx
    replied
    i heard for getting into a really good design colledge in cali (i forget what its called) you need at least an 85 grade point average. Ill never get that....

Leave a comment:

• OppLock
    replied
    I would also love to be a car designer, but does anyone know what kind of grades you need to get into a design college?
    Last edited by OppLock; 01-07-2004, 05:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 2years180sx
    replied
    I dont see the pic... but anywayz.... i wanted to be a car designer up until this year.... i just dont think my grades are good enough. So i guess ill just draw for fun. I wanna do something that involves working on cars that isnt a mechanic. Maybe designing parts or something for Apex'i or something. I dunno.

Leave a comment:

• SHIFT_drift
    replied
    that porsche is pretty good for you if ur only 14... just some advice to you, keep on drawing.. your skills will get better, and take art @ skool, it'll help... i know cuz im 15 and my drawings used to look like that a few years ago, now u can check my drifter x drawing on like the 1st page ( i think i posted it there).. well im trying to become a car designer, even tho i doubt that will happen... just continue to practice...

Leave a comment:

• 2years180sx
    replied
    The best oe

Well this is the last one.... I think its the best... but a little squished. Its a Porsche 924 Carrera GTS, 210hp Turbo. Any helful tips or comments would be great. Thanks!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• 2years180sx
    replied
    Better

The first time I started drawing again in about 1 1/2 years. Kinda stretched out. It might not be as good as you guys but remember im only 14... By the way... i drew these on Christmas... i was bored
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X