No announcement yet.

*OFFICIAL* Drawing and Art Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wat were u tryin to do sil beer , sumthing liek this ?
    Attached Files

Comment

tried to make komatsu's car

Comment

heh

no i was just coloring it....weird style...

Comment

weee and i am in the process of tracing with photoshop
          Attached Files

Comment

i am in no way taking credit for this pic.

i saw it on club4ag one day...the guy who drew this has some talent...
            Attached Files

Comment

Wholy crap that drawing is freakin amazing At first I thought it was a real photo of an ae86 but then I read you post..That guy has some serios talent.

Coiloverkid,
              Your drawings are great. God, I wish I could draw that good...Nice drawings everyone

Comment

Pretty Good

This was a picture I drew 9-10-02. I guess I was drawing a Lancer with Silvia headlights??
                Attached Files

Comment

Better

The first time I started drawing again in about 1 1/2 years. Kinda stretched out. It might not be as good as you guys but remember im only 14... By the way... i drew these on Christmas... i was bored
                  Attached Files

Comment

The best oe

Well this is the last one.... I think its the best... but a little squished. Its a Porsche 924 Carrera GTS, 210hp Turbo. Any helful tips or comments would be great. Thanks!
                    Attached Files

Comment

that porsche is pretty good for you if ur only 14... just some advice to you, keep on drawing.. your skills will get better, and take art @ skool, it'll help... i know cuz im 15 and my drawings used to look like that a few years ago, now u can check my drifter x drawing on like the 1st page ( i think i posted it there).. well im trying to become a car designer, even tho i doubt that will happen... just continue to practice...

Comment

I dont see the pic... but anywayz.... i wanted to be a car designer up until this year.... i just dont think my grades are good enough. So i guess ill just draw for fun. I wanna do something that involves working on cars that isnt a mechanic. Maybe designing parts or something for Apex'i or something. I dunno.

Comment

I would also love to be a car designer, but does anyone know what kind of grades you need to get into a design college?
                          Last edited by OppLock; 01-07-2004, 05:15 PM.

Comment

i heard for getting into a really good design colledge in cali (i forget what its called) you need at least an 85 grade point average. Ill never get that....

Comment

85%? Around here we go by a number on a 4.0 point scale, but in AP classes, you can get more credit and get a 5.0. If you meant 85%(that would be a 3 point something) then that's a lot easier than I thought, not like some schools where you have to have above a 4.0 to get in.

Comment

Still I'll never get a 85 (or 3 point or whatever) .... i can always hope. I got bored so i made a S13 Wagon... not very good but whatever. If you ever get bored go find a blueprint of a car and chop it up. Im not good at it though. Here:
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X