First vehicle i ever drifted.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E12

I'm pickin up a 81 528i thats actually a cammed, free flow header 3.2L. It has about 235 hp, silly fast,,
    Attached Files

Comment

LOL

HAHa u drifted in ur jeep?? thats crazy. i say u should sell the jeep and buy sumthing like a 240 or sumthin and mod it up. 240s are great i own one

Comment

Id love to get a 240,, problem is I'm 6'3 235lbs. I don't fit very well. My roomate has 2 of em, one running one not. But I am selling that jeep. It does drift well in the dirt. The regular cherokees with the 4.0l and a manual, could smoke a stonck 240 off the line. *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, before I had the lift done on mine. All I had to do was stomp on the gas to get it sideways.It was almost scary in the rain. Hmm if you could lower a cherokee with that powertrain and a lsd, I bet you $100 bucks it could drift pretty damn well.
        Attached Files

Comment

Re: E12

Originally posted by Driftum Joe
          I'm pickin up a 81 528i thats actually a cammed, free flow header 3.2L. It has about 235 hp, silly fast,,
          Looks nice. Love the old-school rims too.

Comment

whoa. this is still alive? weird.

anyways, folks, i think i finally scored a job, so i should actually be getting some sort of vehicle within a few months. i'd like an s14, but i'm getting pissed at the popularity=price increase issue, so i may try and find something less popular. the other day i saw an 85 gt-s in mediocre condition with 180000 on the odometer. 4000+ dollars. i nearly vomitted.

someone recomened something i could pick up for a reasonable amount of money, i just have to get this computer payed off and i'm good to go on getting some wheels. i'll be makin about 150 a week, so it will take a while, so think cheap.

Comment

Working...
            X