ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

weve seen the cars..but what about the drivers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahah lemme go get my stery AUG.........then when the po pos pull u over u flash them ur airsoft and say back off biotch im with the drifters with guns....hooo aah!

Comment

btw....since when did we have hot dori girls?

Comment

Originally posted by S13_Steve
        ahah lemme go get my stery AUG.........then when the po pos pull u over u flash them ur airsoft and say back off biotch im with the drifters with guns....hooo aah!
        lol right steve, right

Comment

I made this up playing with Photoshop. I just learned how to make drop shadows :P

Comment

Here's a pic of me, Igu and Tanaka from our exhibition at the NOPI Nats.

-Tony
            Attached Files

Comment

Here's one of alyssa and me and my cousin rocky.
              Attached Files

Comment

i love my corolla this much
                Attached Files

Comment

Darn it. I thought I was going to have the most bada55 pic, but you guys beat me with the guns. Crazy a55es.

Senshi Tenshi is a babe by the way. Do you have a pic of you drifting or your car? I hope it is just as hot.

Comment

Now I need to take a gun pic..... Stupid camera having a missing charger....

BTW, Senshi has no car ATM, she had a GC8 before, though. So, the car was hot too, but not as hot as Soldier Angel (It just occurred to me what the name means, lol, never though tabout it. It's a pretty badass name, makes me picture an archangel of death or something. That pic with the gun really reinforces it too. The soldier part is the gun, and the rest is pretty obvious. ) herself.

Comment

Um lucy and her guns..... I'll never attend any more meets she might go postal!!!!!!! j/k anyways mines bigger and longer then any of you guys!!!!!

Comment

lol thanks shin kudou..(saved me some explanation bout my subbie)

hehe..but hey i'd say..warrior angel tcha think?

and jay of course i dont intimidate YOU!! haha..hows alyssa?

Comment

You're right, warrior angel sounds cooler. I'm just used to hearing Senshi in the context of "Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon), in which case it's usually translated soldier.

Comment

Sorry but I am not familiar with Subaru. Can I get the common American name for GC8?

Comment

I'll take 2 orders of Warrior Angel please and put a rush on it, im late for work.

We need more girls here. Especially hot ones like yourself.

Bring friends.

Comment

Okay here comes the big question, drifting or women? What could you not live with out? Or boy, for the two girls on this forum.
                                Last edited by prodigy; 12-14-2003, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X