ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

weve seen the cars..but what about the drivers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tophat-
    im not "hot" but what do hot girls matter? you need dori girls!! now THATS the stuff

prodigy-
    i dunno if you're asking everyone or just me..but my answer..DORIFTOOOO!! haha..don't you know? cars turn me on more than guys!

Comment

Correction, hot dori girls. I mean all dori girls are cool, but the not so hot will just remain as friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Senshi Tenshi
        tophat-
        im not "hot" but what do hot girls matter? you need dori girls!! now THATS the stuff

prodigy-
        i dunno if you're asking everyone or just me..but my answer..DORIFTOOOO!! haha..don't you know? cars turn me on more than guys!
        *Tackles* MINE!

Comment

Wow, you are very compasionate about drifting. Being a ladies mine this is hard for me to say. Pssh, you know I am just kidding (good thing my gf never looks on this forum) dori dori.

Comment

Believe it, if my car had s15 headlights I'd have to peel her away from it.

Comment

It is two against one here Weapon X you are out numbered. Well, atleast I hope. Right...tophat. Alright, the only way to settle this the right way is a...Dorifto battle. Choose your battle format.

Comment

Haha. Are you guys?

Comment

Originally posted by prodigy
                  It is two against one here Weapon X you are out numbered. Well, atleast I hope. Right...tophat. Alright, the only way to settle this the right way is a...Dorifto battle. Choose your battle format.
                  lol call me stupid but whats he outnumbered in?

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon X
                    *Tackles* MINE!
                    This is what I was referring to. I thought he wanted a fight and I was just stating he was out numbered two to one.

Comment

I was tackling her man

Comment

Oh, sorry bro. I am a little defensive. Geeze, I know she has a gun, but man you don't have to be that ruff. Well, I guess they say looks can kill.

Comment

hahaha that was really funny "Geeze, I know she has a gun, but man you don't have to be that ruff.

Comment

It is hard bouncing between two different similar topics all in the matter of seconds and still trying to remember what you are talking about. What is a GC8?
                            Last edited by prodigy; 12-14-2003, 11:05 PM.

Comment

lol k..i had a subbie 2.5 rs coupe

Comment

And that would be like a what an Impreza?

Comment

Working...
                                X