X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky80

this is the first time i've seen this
    Attached Files

hehe thats kinda pimp. i dunno, id never do it to my car though... sil80s look waaaaaaaay hotter imo. welcome to the forums too.

Comment

Looks pimpin. I always liked it's amber headlights.

Comment

Hmmmm... I think i like it. I wonder how much fabrication is involved. Wher'd you find it?

Comment

Originally posted by yarzan
          hehe thats kinda pimp. i dunno, id never do it to my car though... sil80s look waaaaaaaay hotter imo. welcome to the forums too.
          i think 180's with the s15 front end is better then a regular sil80

Comment

"Degustibus non est disputantum" guys.

I don't like it, it looks kinda strange with the taller-than-in-the-Skyline roof. S13 coupe would be a better car for a skyline conversion IMO.

Comment

whoah sweetness

Comment

tight...gotta hand it to the craftmanship::claps hands::::

Comment

wow it looks like a mix between a skyline and a180sx! haha just kiding, actualy it looks ok, and who ever did it did a good job

Comment

A 180sx w/ an R34 front end would be cool.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by captobvious
                      i think 180's with the s15 front end is better then a regular sil80

i think a S15 with a 180 front is better than... uh.... SEX!!

Comment

i was talking about this with my friend a month and a half ago and i was wondering how tough this would be to do.. i wonder what all bolts up and what would require some grinding..

i'm sure the fenders would require some grinding or something liek that.. but i'm not sure about the core support..

Comment

I like it, they need to drop a rb26 in that baby(if it doesnt already have one), they could also do the r32 tail light conversion if it was a coupe. But yeah, if its not too hard, I would consider doing it (if I buy a 240 again)

Comment

that is one funky conversion

Comment

RB20 or even RB25 would be MUCH easier to swap than the RB26, especially the first one, as you don't need to put a custom driveshaft in. GT-R conversion is so hard to do because of the twin turbos, which leave no space for the steering column. It's no problem in single turbo RB's. You would have to change the twins to a single unit.

Comment

Working...
                              X