ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"HKS-SILVIA" ... no more... 500hp hyper ALTEZZA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, that's the whole point. Let us see any video of it and we'll check if it's that bad or not.

Comment

I like the altezza but if only the base colour was blue or dark blue then it would look great. Also I dont know if I should be asking this here but is there any magazine that follows the whole D1 series?

Last edited by CRASH; 10-30-2004, 10:34 AM.

Comment

can anyone translate japanese? www.v-opt.co.jp has some info on NOB's new car in round 6, but I cant understand babelfish translation of it

Comment

when u photo-chop that crap vinal out the car looks pretty nice... still why no more silvia?.. eugh o well its ok well in real life its different and sh!ty? but watchu gonna do?

Comment

ps the one up there in blue is ^^^^
            still sh!ty looking but the one on l l l l
            like pg 3 is ok"key word ok" l l l l

Comment

this car is not as bad as I first thought

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u
                can anyone translate japanese? www.v-opt.co.jp has some info on NOB's new car in round 6, but I cant understand babelfish translation of it
                the car runs a turbocharged 3S-GE (GT2835)
                producing 480ps adn 63kgEm of toque
                Attached Files

Comment

apex's counterpart: 100 times better looking...

Comment

Originally posted by NOB
                    the car runs a turbocharged 3S-GE (GT2835)
                    producing 480ps adn 63kgEm of toque
                    I got the spec part, Its the write up on its performance I cant understand

Comment

let me tell u somethin Nobuteru's career is over!!!!!sorry man but it's all over

Comment

Originally posted by FC3S-D
                        let me tell u somethin Nobuteru's career is over!!!!!sorry man but it's all over
                        Why? He's still a good driver.

Comment

Originally posted by FC3S-D
                          WTF are you talking about? Tanaguchi is still the best. The car doesnt change that.

Comment

hey isn't there a video of NOB drifting an altezza around some race track, it goes along with the vids of him drifting the skyline truck and sil truck. It's a crazy good video, i'll try and find it.

But yeah, that car is fugly as is right now. I love that they changed to an Altezza. I love Altezzas, i could care less about being original though. Drifting is about the driving, not trying to outdo everyone in the originality part. I would much rather see him in the s15 if he drifts better in it than if he's in an altezza just because there aren't many of them. Just my opinion.

- peace

Comment

I totally agree! The novelty factor of the vehicle should not negate the drivers skill, or lack there of.

Comment

Originally posted by 180maniac
                                hey isn't there a video of NOB drifting an altezza around some race track, it goes along with the vids of him drifting the skyline truck and sil truck. It's a crazy good video, i'll try and find it.
                                no thats orido manabu driving in that vid.... who knows maybe taniguchi do a lot better in the new car.

Comment

Working...
                                X