ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"HKS-SILVIA" ... no more... 500hp hyper ALTEZZA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such ignorant children.....
    480 horspower turbochared 3SGE
    four year D1 veteran always in the top 5
    JGTC driver

he'll probably finish better with the toyota than that POS Nissan.

Comment

that car looks awsome.. i wanna see it slidin´

Comment

Originally posted by SolidAxleSlide
        Such ignorant children.....
        480 horspower turbochared 3SGE
        four year D1 veteran always in the top 5
        JGTC driver

he'll probably finish better with the toyota than that POS Nissan.
        may be it will do better then the SILVA but who knows(most likely no)
        but dont forget is the ROSE-RED SILVIA s15 that made him favmous, befor the 2001 D1gp none of us knows who TANIGUCHI is. it's because he was the 1st D1GP GRAND CHAMPION that really made him wellknow.

Comment

Originally posted by NOB
          may be it will do better then the SILVA but who knows(most likely no)
          but dont forget is the ROSE-RED SILVIA s15 that made him favmous, befor the 2001 D1gp none of us knows who TANIGUCHI is. it's because he was the 1st D1GP GRAND CHAMPION that really made him wellknow.
          It may have made him famous but that car has let him down quite a few times. Take carlos sainz for example. he drove for toyota for YEARRRSSS and switched to ford, then citroen. he was made famous in the corolla but has moved on and has done better. It doesnt mean someones career will decline, and the only ones that will continue to whine about the old days are fanboys, like you.

Comment

Originally posted by Coiloverkid
            apex's counterpart: 100 times better looking...

THat's not the Apex counterpart

Comment

Hmmmm, the old apex altezza's pics seem to have been erased from existence on the internet cant find one pic on google

Comment

Take carlos sainz for example. he drove for toyota for YEARRRSSS and switched to ford, then citroen. he was made famous in the corolla but has moved on and has done better.
                Well... Actually he won two world championships for Toyota in the Celica, then he moved to Lancia for one year, Subaru for two years, Ford for two years, Toyota again two years(one world title), then Ford for three years, and then Citroën wich is what he runs now...

Comment

well as for looks apex's old altezza owns...but that remains to be seen how hks altezza will fare personaly i like the hks way more but o well...
                  i hope the altezza fils misserably and dies....
                  then the silvia comes back
                  hehehe

Comment

this is the only image I can find of the a'pexi altezza... I know they had it yellow for a while. I have a video of it, but for some reason, the file type it's in won't let me take screen shots of it (using "Classic Media Player" and a "*.asf" file).

I'll see if I can find more...

Comment

hey i just noticed u know the frony end of apex's old altezza looks a lot like the front of the matrix ... man i h8 the matrix

Comment

Working...
                      X