No announcement yet.

Apexi 4A-GTE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You forgot to mention the fact that i'm 14 Its because I want to learn. I want to ask questions. So, I did just that.

Comment

not apexi

it's not an apexi tourbow...but this is what my 4a-gte looks like...

Comment

i belive you must first research turbo matching before choosing random turbo models

Comment

ahha well fds have little 1.3l engines (supposedly i think it is 2.6l) and ive heard

Ahem..I really have to say this.The 1.3 litre is TRULY 1.3. It is in fact a VERY small displacement, super high revving High output potential motor. The exhaust gases however in a rotory are at least that of a small 6, as well as its fuel consumption. Power output really is merely a matter of how much boost your willing to push through it. Apex seals really need to be considered as well in the turbo App. As it was pointed out to me by CheckPoint Engineering in Sacramento California, a properly tuned twin turbo set up pushing a MATCHED 27 p.s.i. could feasibley produce in the neighborhood of 800 + b.h.p.. I love the way that people underestimate the rotory!! Their loss.
          Tora of Team7

Comment

turbomatching

Yes, one must DEFINITELY do the turbomatching research in choosing a proper turbo for the engine and its application, as intake airflow, ease of air passage and room for the mass airflow dynamic have to be considered along with compression and so forth. otherwise you could blow your head through the hood. Another advantage to the rotory....I have yet to hear of one coming apart under extreme boost.

Comment

You could always rebuild the turbo and put a compressor wheel with smaller fins could you not? therefore making it easier to spin and would make it easier to create boost. Just a thought, correct me if im wrong please.
              -Zach

Comment

yep, trim and ar ratios are more important than brand names. a lot of people think HKS turbo, apex, blitz...t60-this, GT-that...most of the time their mostly garret built with a name brand stamped on it. do a lot of matching research, learn stuff and save money...

Comment

For Real Peeps!!

Comment

Working...
                  X