No announcement yet.

Opionion on what Drifting car to buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any sort of 4door RWD car that's driftable?
    Import yourself a pretty 4door r33 gts25t it wont set you back much or get an american police car(dunno what they are you americans will know) and get someone to fabricate some mounts etc so you can bolt up an rb25det and rb25det gearbox, and a two way nismo lsd. Then youll have yourself a skyline orchestra playing to the death of your tyres in no time

Comment

Originally posted by SidewaysGts
      If an engine wasnt offered in america and has to be imported.. its not legal to have even if u can get it to pass emissions.

Added: 750 hp g35? dotn taje this the wrong way but damn man you got to show that thing (if u can afford a car like that u can afford a digital cam!)

I wouldnt worry too much about the body kit and rims, ok maybe the rims those are always fun..

Get yourself a coilover suspension first with some "Engine basics" and learn to drive the thing. If your just learning to drift (which it sounds like u r) your going to break stuff. Why risk damaging an expensive body while your learning? Get the go, then do the show.
      My bad, its not the G35 that has 750 or 790rwhp but its the 97 Supra my father owns. Im sorry i put G35 in my Sig because its the car ive been killing to get for Xmas. I saw a used one for 11k yesterday and i can see it comming now. As for the supra, my dad owns 2 of them. He owns a 97 Red Supra (790rwhp) and a 89 Supra with 1100 rwhp. The 89 supra is strictly for track or drag use and the 97 is his everyday car. I own a S14 240sx but i want the G35 so bad.

Ill post pics later today or tomorrow.

RB20 i was about to post a thread to see if its possible to swap an RB26DETT or RB25DETT into a S14 240sx and i still am.

Ive also tried to drift the supra but it was too heavy to keep sidewayz but it do a half circle b4 i almost shitted myself.

D2D
      Last edited by Drag2Drifter; 12-15-2004, 07:30 AM.

Comment

forget about all the trendy drift cars... and get an Isuzu Elf flatbed truck. Those things are bada** drifters.

need i say more?

Comment

Working...
        X