drfting in a 300zx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tuner
    OK, so you have a 240sx, a 300zx and an Accord, and can't decide which one to drift? I call BS
    wtf? what u mean can't decide. i drift in all of them and recently i learned how to drift in the accord. Im juss trying to learn how to drift in the 300zx know. why u even trying to front man. i ain't no 12 year old acting like he is a pro.

just chill man
    Last edited by pom_sandhu; 02-15-2005, 11:56 PM. Reason: grammatical error

Comment

don't most people have more than 1 car when your into motorsports at one time I had an 79 320i, 86 300zx, and an 86 iroc I sold the bmw Im selling the 300zx keepin the Iroc(im building a beast) and getting another third gen f-body in about a week and later this year Im pickin up a motorcycle and next year I plan to get a truck

"the man who dies with the most toys wins" dont remember where I heard it but it fits and I've always been a winner

hahahahahaha

Comment

Have faith in your car!!

Hey man, I've got a 1990 300zx also its a non turbo but drift's really well. I did'nt believe it could be done also but I did it and so can you. You just have to have a little faith. It took me awhile to learn but like they said find an open parking lot and go to town. I'm not a pro or anything but I was determined to learn. There other guys on this site that drift 300's also. I just bought the grip video's all volume's and there are tons of different "Z's" drifting in them. It was awesome! It inspired me to drift more with a 300zx becuase there bnot as common as a 240. Well good luck man!

Comment

Working...
        X