Low-pro tires on 13, 14, 15" wheels??!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpazmSi
    Werd is this a trial by erro type of thing or are there common tire sizes for 14s and 15s?

Hx-50 will a tire shop do this for you or is it tooo unorthodox for a commercial business to do and not get sued?

I don't do this for customers... it's too much of a liability, i do it for my own tires, but not a customer's. I'd check into a performance shop if you're looking to get them stretched. Also NH, didn't mean to sound upset there just didn't want you hurting yourself out there on a very dangerous setup. I have a fc as you do and it came with 14" rims so you may have just thought you had the 15" rims and 14" tires

Comment

i have 14/8.5 inch supra rims on my 86 came with a stock 225/85/14 tire and im runing 185/60/14 tire on it if u do some reading your stock tire size is best bet streching your tires makes a flexible tire structure molding into turns aswell as otherthings as far as drifting with my 86 i wouldnt go higher then a 15 inch rim and my tire with id probly strech more with like 50 or lower

Comment

Working...
      X