Tired of being called a fan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CivicGhost99 View Post
    do they have anything to do with the Loose Riders bike club?

They run drift events and practices at englishtown raceway. I've only been to the site once, give it a try.

Comment

do they have anything to do with the Loose Riders bike club?
      no.

if you want to learn to drift, you'll bring a car to those events, no questions asked. there's no more to it.

Comment

that's what it is then. To whomever would care: i recently started my new job at Aamco (transmission shop) the day after New Years. it's fun. i has to clean under a rack of transmission parts my first 2 days. if they will let me take a picture of it, i will and i'll post it. there was enough rat poo under there to make a little rat poo mountain. the poo was the size of little pebbles! the store i started in isn't gonna be the one i will be working at though. i have to wait until sometime next week until i can bring in my tools.

Comment

For Whoever Might Care

i heard some kids in my old school talking about it. i just never knew what it was. it don't look like the kind of crew i wanna drive wit though. i don't even have a car yet, let alone a crew. i kinda want to learn how to drift with some cats from my area. you cats look like ya'll got alot of money invested in that club. i kinda want to do my own thing and try to start my own crew. even if we aren't organized, or just a bunch of cats that just go to englishtown whenever we feel like goin. as long as we aren't tryin to do runs in the street. i know for a fact that in my hood, if you get chased by the cops, you are either tryin to make it to philly or delaware. if you just try to run from town to town around here, cops don't call in for car chases, they just follow you and worry about calling in the chase later. but i would drift wit ya'll in englishtown after i get a car setup(and i finally figure out what the hell i'm doing!).

i have never been on YouTube and i came across a crazy video on YouTube(http://youtube.com/watch?v=6W1bSKw0SkE). i was bored on New Years Eve. there are some guys driving rental cars in the Erhabe desert. it's an automatic car, but one of the guys goes crazy doin stunts in the car. they are drifting by dropping the back tires off the road. it's really just a powerslide, but they pulled some crazy stunts off. it's pretty much dangerous because there were people standing around on the sides of the road. you can even tell that one of the drivers is holding back because of the people standing around. one guy started stunting on the highway and pulled a fakie on the highway, and didn't lose control! everytime i watch this video i say they are soooo lucky no one got hurt and they didn't flip the car. if you have ever seen a stolen car, you know how they are driving. i've even found a couple of videos on YouTube where some people got hurt for being in the wrong place at the wrong time and from not wearing a seatbelt. if you have ever seen the episode of COPS where they were chasing a stolen car through Weequahic Park in Newark, NJ (it was a 90's episode of COPS), a kid i was in elementary school was shot by a cop. he was trying to climb out of a stolen car and jump out. they were driving the same way, until the cops started following them. dog was no older than 16 years old. stuntin' ain't no joke.
          i found the video on youtube of the car chase of the kid that died. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojoLgaJuqIE). my father was his teacher. he told me that he was killed in the police chase. on youtube, someone said one of them died not too long ago. i have no idea who's right. this is how it really goes down in newark. they take events and tracks away from jersey, leaving people with nothing else to do. this is one of the main reasons why there should be more organized events all over jersey. if there was more constructive activities for car people around here to do, there wouldn't be as many car affiliated crimes.

Comment

Working...
          X