X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ohh. haha thanx, wickdmarz.

Comment

Re: Insurance

I pay wayyyyyyy too much money for insurance on my 240, lets just leave it at that. Not gonna give ya the details but I've gotten in some trouble.

Comment

insurance

Im 19 years old and i just moved to Vegas from Japan and I pay $1700 dollars for 6 months for liability alone from progressive... i dont have previous driving record in the states ... thats why! it *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing sucks... i bought a 240 for $1400 dollars and i pay more for insurance! Peace

Comment

Originally posted by Ripper
          ohh. haha thanx, wickdmarz.
          clean out your pm box its full and wont let me send message.

Comment

more like we can learn together. but that's cool. i am in aurora every weekend, thats not to far from you right?
            Its like 20 minutes on the expressway. That would be cool cause theres NOBODY around here into drifting. Everyones into street racing and a straight lines getting boring. That and its kinda extremely illegal. So it would be cool to know someone else thats into drifting.

Comment

cool just keep me posted. and be careful.

Comment

yea same here only me and my friend are into drifting that i know of and it is the same here everyone has a civics or eclipses
                what school you go to

Comment

Im a junior at Bartlett High. Everyone around heres got like civics with option2 stickers above their exhaust and non of them have ever drifted or now what it is. They just think its the new thing. Theres a kid in our school who bought an FC. Its a shame. He tryed to drift it and somehow rolled it over and his dad bought a new one. Now he claims hes this big touge guy, especially since bartlett has like 2 hills and the rest of it is a flat surface. This kid i know has like his entire room covered in drifting posters and stuff and he claims his this big drift guy and he can heel toe perfectly and the sad thing is he drives an automatic pontiac bonneville. Its horrible out here. We need a bigger scene in illinois!

Comment

that sucks we lost another FC.

thats messed up too, i would imagine it to be hard to roll a FC

Comment

Same here. Its horrible. I wanted to punch him when he said he rolled it. And he claims that he knows all about drifting and when i was talking about it he said generally if you have alot of power you can drift faster and pretty much anything with steady pressure on the gas. You can totally tell this guy doesnt drift and doesnt know anything about it. Then theres this kid with a 96 twin turbo supra that claims he drifts which is hard to believe since he has like 15 inch wide drag tires in the back. Its a waste of a supra. I want to get an FC but no money and all the ones on sale around here are in horrible condition. I love the rotary engine and i think its the greatest engine every built.

Comment

Working...
                      X