FF Drifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FF Drifting

Well there was a big thread over in "Drift Techniques" about FF drifting. I finally found a good video I posted it there and here for there rest to look at. Here you go!

http://crabdrifting.com/pictures/cv4.wmv

uhh wouldnt that be assdragging?

Comment

ive seen that before...my friend has it, and he drives a car somewhat simialr to that...lol its a cool vid though

Comment

Originally posted by Jtek
        uhh wouldnt that be assdragging?
        Check out the thread in "drift techniques" So I don't have to repeat myself.

Comment

yea, it is assdragging. well to me it is, but lets not turn THIS into THAT. Its said numerous times, too.

Driver looked like a purdy good racer tho.

Comment

dude how did they do that to the rear wheels?

Comment

Originally posted by Jtek
              yea, it is assdragging. well to me it is, but lets not turn THIS into THAT. Its said numerous times, too.

Driver looked like a purdy good racer tho.
              "*Censored**Censored**Censored* dragging" or not its sick. Not just a good driver, I still consider that a drift even though its FF.

Comment

I love all this crap...well I think...because you're the expert right?

Secrets of Solo Racing by Henry A. Watts
                "Drifting"
                "The procecess of cornering a car under control, but at the very limits of adhesion, with the tires moving slightly sideways. The sensation is one of "drifting" slighty to the side while charging through the turn."
                ^^ Hes an expert...

So basically it doesn't say only awd or rwd can drift. Any car going past its tires limits will slide and will drift. Thats what drifting is...

Plus...its obvious you can drift a FF car or they wouldn't have a series of it in rally. Sure you can't always get a big showy drift, but you can race drift. Autocross/rally people do it all the time.

Comment

I won't add to that...

Comment

Originally posted by Ripper
                    dude how did they do that to the rear wheels?
                    E-Brake

Comment

Originally posted by Wickdmarz

Plus...its obvious you can drift a FF car or they wouldn't have a series of it in rally. Sure you can't always get a big showy drift, but you can race drift. Autocross/rally people do it all the time.
                      THAT'S IN THE DIRT, FOOL.

the dirt is a totally different world. I'm a rally expert, dont start. you can drift a 70 hp daihatsu in the dirt with 2 cylinders and a broken muffler bearing.

Comment

i bet if i drove that car on a daily basis id get the ricer of the year award.

driver has badass skills! holler!

Comment

man thatz some heavy faint drifting

Comment

Nice Legacy, CoilOverKid =D

Comment

i love ff drifting...

Comment

Working...
                              X