No announcement yet.

can any one help me ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first clue is all the corporate sponsors, second, the paint. it's been done by PJ bonafacio which is umm...here in so-cal. I doubt mommy shipped a car to so-cal to have it painted. oh and i know the real owner, lol!

Comment

yeah I think it was already established that that's not his car when he said it wasn't his. lol. I won't give you blatant locations, but check around San Mateo. You just missed a battle between a touge only fd vs. a daily driven fd.

Comment

Wow you people are so dumb. lol. just messin. He never said he owned that car. He just posted it on his thing like alot of people do on this site. You misunderstood him. What are you new.lol. Ask him if he owns that car, he'll so no.

Comment

I can't understand half of what you are saying so I helping you is gonna be hard.

Comment

yup that isent my car but i wish it was no i have a s14 and thats about it but i hope if skool helps me get a job first thing ima do is get a racing suspension so i can start drifting then a sr20det blacktop motor on it and then maybe if i have about 5 g`s ill do a convertion to a s15 but well only god know but o well im happy with wut i got and this car is a keeper for ever
            Attached Files

Comment

Comment

First of all, I just want to start off by saying welcome to the forums. The only place I know that's around livermore would have to be Altamont raceway. If you truly want to learn how to drift and practice, then you should sign up for there events. I know that there is one coming up soon. So If you want to practice you should sign up and good Luck.
                Last edited by spooln7; 08-31-2004, 07:44 PM.

Comment

yea i was thinking of that too but my friend told me it was like 100 dollars to sign up and its for like 2 hour session but ill see im gonna do my reaserch on when they are having the events but thanks any way
                  Attached Files

Comment

That's a reasonable price. Also try your local Autocross club.

Check it www.autocross.com

Comment

lol tuner...that picture....classic, mon ami.

Comment

Hey trust me bro, you'll get more then 2 hours. I've had a friend whose been to the events to practice and trust me he got to drift for more then 2 hours.

Comment

really, where whould that be
                          Attached Files

Comment

the NCDA event I was just talking about. Trust me you'll get what you pay for.

Comment

hey spooln have u ever been on vasco road u notiste the lil curvs just befor u get to the free way u think u will be able to drift their
                              Attached Files

Comment

It would be possible, but I wouldn't risk it since alot of cars are always on vasco.

Comment

Working...
                                X