No announcement yet.

can any one help me ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

true ... a buddy of mine told me that he goes to the alemeda naval base in alemeda city he told me that is a good place to go so i might go their and see wuts up and he said its free so that is really really goood
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by silviadrifter20
      hey spooln have u ever been on vasco road u notiste the lil curvs just befor u get to the free way u think u will be able to drift their

Dude..........................seriously

Comment

what... dude i was saying that cuz this kid in my class said he whent up their and was drifting .
        Attached Files

Comment

^^lol, he is talking about your grammer. Look I think your friends full of BS. I just can see that happening, since to many cops patrol vasco now since so many accidents have happen lately.
          Last edited by spooln7; 09-04-2004, 12:32 PM.

Comment

If you've never drifted before, keep it legal. Go to events or schools.

You'll hurt yourself and/or someone else on the streets

Comment

hello why u think i put this post up in the first place so i can find some wer to go and be safe
              Attached Files

Comment

Right, but you posted public roads

Comment

wow this is one of the weirdest threads ive seen in my few months here lol, and whats up with the pics is it neccesary to post a new pic everytime you post ? its not bad im jsut wondering

Comment

Working...
                  X