No announcement yet.

Check this NSX out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw it a long time ago and hated it. It has many flaws on it. It seems like rice to me, it jsut does. The NSX itself is a beast and htey ruined it.

Comment

id rather take that than the nsx, its more eye appealing when you role in a F50 body. NSX youll see them a lot now. but how often do you get to trick ppl out by driving an nsx and making em think its F50 body and seeing the look on their faces and girl wanting to *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* in your car....... PRICELESS... for everything else theres mastercard.....

Comment

That is awesome very good time consuming job.
        The photo's of it in red before it was stripped are totally cool.
        Who knows maybe there'll be bodykits for the skyline's as
        limo's. HOPE NOT.

I CALL IT THIS

Ferrari F50 + Honda NSX = FERRONDA NSX F

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos Fire
          I saw it a long time ago and hated it. It has many flaws on it. It seems like rice to me, it jsut does. The NSX itself is a beast and htey ruined it.

Not being rude mate but check your spelling before you post a reply.

Comment

I like it. Its different but not at the same time. Def give them credit for it, and the way they made the body..out of foam..most shops up here that try and do something like that always just slap on tons of bondo...laying the fiberglass ( thats what it looked like ) and all that work i def give them props!!!

Comment

hegh

i lub fararris so muh, it make me so happy to see a nsx acura very done nicely. i like farrariees more. bye

Comment

ya its diff but i dont know i like the nsx but like some guy said .... nsx' are more common and even though im not a big fan of ferrari i think the guy did a good job so who cares weather you all like it or not you didnt make...he put the effort in so if he likes it, its good ....

Comment

i agree with parry y waste ur time doing that ****

Comment

lol if that car was still foamy i would go up to his car and rip it out that would eb awesume

Comment

omfg i just found out they started or finished on sempetember 11 duna dunahhaaa!!!!!!!!!that's bad!!

Comment

i would much rather have left it alone, that NSX was gorgeous, and now its just....a car with an identity crisis.

Comment

Working...
                        X