Dream Drift!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream Drift!!!

I heard you guys be talking this zhit and that zhit but whats your dream in drifting??? (the perfect drift, car, getting laid, getting rich, etc...)

I want to have an all out drag on Friday, Drift on Saturday daily driver. All done up show/go style just like in japan
    Oh, and some girls would be nice to have too

Comment

It rains and no cops ever come. Hahahaha!!

Comment

I just want to get to the point where the pro's (japan or us) are at. My dream drift would probably doing tandem w/ one of the japanese drivers.

Comment

to have any japanese or american drifter tell me i have style and flare in the way i drive.

Comment

4th gear

Comment

my dream is to learn the tuning ways for all cars..no matter it be jdm or euro or even domestics..every car has its place and well i want to have that knowledge..be a master tuner..drift,drag,track,rally..peace out!

Comment

my dream

My dream would be to just to go out anywhere and drift, hell it wouldnt if I was drifting I just want to drive. the very few times I get to I always feel this sensation of "this is where I belong", its like really calming to me whenever I am dealing with cars, even just washing them I pay so much attention to them, I guess my dream really is to always have this never ending love for cars no matter what happens.

Comment

Hmm...
                  My drift dream would have to be life like GT3.
                  No cops
                  Car never breaks(even if i hit a wall at 200mph)
                  Gas is always full
                  Tires never run out
                  Money is easy to come by
                  And every one around me has the respect for there cars.

Comment

this is my drift dream:

http://www.cheesetank.com/images/dumbstuff/003.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Munch
                      this is my drift dream:

http://www.cheesetank.com/images/dumbstuff/003.jpg
                      NICE!!! "LOL"
                      I wish they torn down the 3com park (49er stadium) and use it for drifting!!! and governor Schwarzenegger be serving us some gin and juice....

Autobahn would be nice too....

Comment

If i could only get a car...

(nice comic, by the way)

Comment

set myself up with a ls2 c6 corvette, 454 stroker, vortech supercharger for drift
                          a hot wife with 3 kids in a big house on the west coast of australia
                          no police
                          my job would be to drift and start my own car customs business

Comment

To get my *Censored**Censored**Censored* off the touge, finish my cars and go pro.

Comment

43 car NASCAR tandem drift. that would be my dream. and i wanna drift a tampax taurus. white fading into red. that is my dream. and avril as my drift slut.

oh yah. and black people drifting too. you hardly ever see em.

Comment

Working...
                              X