No announcement yet.

Dream Drift!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you know what i like is the r33 the jgtc one(red color) it look kool 1200hp to much damn thats like drag racing junkie 700pure stallion hp... is hella enough well 1200 what the hell as they say never have enough horsepower....

Comment

Hmm Drift Dreams eh? Well the only one ive got right now is to Get the f*** out of Iraq alive, go back home swap my Ka for SR20 in my S14.5 Go pick up my girl and just ride for like 4 hours then hit some sweet curves (on the road and her) Get done, Go round up all my boys and go Slide....

Hopefully my dream becomes a reality in about 5 months.

Comment

Damn dude I think you have one of the best dreams here! I dont think anyone else's dream is to stay alive! I really hope you come back un-scathed. BTW, what do you do in Iraq?

Best wishes,
        Zach

Comment

dude best luck to you!!! stay alive get back to us of a and go w/ ur girl!!!

ps i have faith in you that you will capture bin laden and stop the war and get the reward for catching bin laden... 10mill or something like that and buy me a skyline or something.

Comment

My dream drift really isn't so much a drift at all, but a dream run. I'd love to, once my MGB is fully done up, run the full course of the Targa Florio flat out, kicking the tail out around the hairpins in beautiful braking drifts the same way Paddy Hopkirk did in his MGB GT back in 1967.

Comment

my dream, would have $999,999,999,999,999,999,999 dollars AND yen and have a black 180sx with 500hp and have advan RG's on that baby and some nice tires and all the goodies.

im just gonna keep on dreamin though . . . lol

Comment

My dream drift is to own my own drifting school, design a drifting track and drift there all day long.

Comment

Originally posted by R2K
                  you know what i like is the r33 the jgtc one(red color) it look kool 1200hp to much damn thats like drag racing junkie 700pure stallion hp... is hella enough well 1200 what the hell as they say never have enough horsepower....
                  the whole not enough hp is true, but the basis for the tuning is hwy racing, top speed style. i want it to get from 60-170 in the blink of an eye, and top out well above 200 mph. 2 stage turbo system so that it only puts out about 450-600 hp until 6k rpm when the second turbine hits full spool and kicks it up another 600 ponies.

Comment

Working...
                  X