No announcement yet.

kaido Battle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

btw i just got battle gear 3 in the mail today its tougher to pick up on a controller than an arcade steering wheel. i think kaido battle has better physics. but i like how we can CHOSE the kits we want. plus you can play it online. im not sur eif i can connect from the us to japan but ill try it sometime and get pweened =P

Comment

Wow, it's already hard enough in the arcade... And more fun, too.

I also think that Initial D in the arcade is waaaay more fun than Special Stage (partially because it's a newer version). Even with a PS2 wheel, console wheels can never match an arcade setup of that quality.

The best quality of Special Stage is that the character's are voiced (even the ones who haven't been in the anime).

Comment

i agree with the feeling of the arcade setups, theyre unmatched. im not really a fan of initial d arcade games because i dont really feel like im drifting lol. although initial d is fun i prefer the feel of drifting in battle gear. B)

what would really be badass x9999999 is a gran turismo like game where its simulation based and you can tune it to the core i.e. gear ratios/suspension/etc, and you have the card to carry around with you omg that would be the best arcade game ever lol. i hate to sound all geeky about games but that would pween

Comment

do you need a japanese ps2 to play kaido battle?

Comment

Sammy will be releasing a US version eventually, so no.

But if you want to play now, you need a Japanese PS2, or you need to modify an American one.

I use a flip top, which is about as simple as you can get when it comes to mods... and it works. Most mod chips STILL require a swap disc, so I think a flip top lid (which unfortunately isn't as pretty as the original) plus a swap disc is the best way to go.

Comment

there will be an american release??? the reason i bougt the japanese version is because the american release way back in feburary of this year was dropped. i was disappointed so i bought the import asap. and i agree that the flip top is the best way to play import and back ups

Comment

where can i buy a flip top??

Comment

Working...
                X