Casting Call for a female hostess.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"newest acquisition"...

That sounds like a TV dinner to me -- heat 'n' serve...

That's just what I got out of that comment, but kudos to you if you own wrenches that have nicks on the chrome.

Comment

Originally posted by FD3S_pilot
      did you just buy the stuff and paid someone shop to do the work and not get your hands dirty??
      Do you?

Crap man, thats an expensive car. I as well as most people have the ability to turn wrenches.

Does that mean we should? HELL NO!! and most certainly not on that engine. If it was mine I wouldnt start diggin in it, Id pay someone who knows what the hell they are doing.

oh and he said he just bought it, he probably hasnt done anything to it.

Comment

Exactly, he just bought it like that. WTF, whats the point?

I dunno I always bought Legos, not pre made toys.

Comment

Oh wow, now your getting upset cause he bought an already modded car.

look I dont care who he is what he has done or why else you guys hate him.

All i know is that most of the post in this thread are idiotic at best.

anyways most of you guys seem to take this stuff too seriously anyways. Chill out have fun.

I drift(not well) but thats all I am concerned about, I dont follow D1 or FD or watch many option vids. I dont watch tuner TV shows or stuff like that. I watch movies for entertainment not to learn anything.

maybe thats why I dont get upset over things like this, because who cares. It's not even that important.

Do what you want and dont worry about every one esle

Comment

_pg_ i love you

Comment

Working...
            X