ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Pimp My Ride" 240SX (what do you think?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raemi

He didn't build the car though...WCC did! I would never make my car look like that...I would rather not have a car than that.

Comment

Re: Raemi

Originally posted by CrazyBadger
      I would rather not have a car than that.
      ima have to call bs. lol. you telling me you would rather walk in the rain or 100degree weather instead of cruise in that beast?

p.s. the car is supposed to resemble himself. without him it wouldnt have the things he wanted....correct? in my eyes, i see that as a collaboration.
      Last edited by raemi; 12-06-2004, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Your damn right I dont want that car, and I wouldn't walk around I would be glad to drive my moms 04 chrysler town and country.

He had no say in what went into the car...mtv doesnt no him well enough to put what he wanted on that car.

Comment

Originally posted by 350zFan
          ugh...

the mods are worthless...did u guys see how excited da owner was?..damn...he acted like he won 50 mil. or something
          He thought he got a KA24DE and a manual tranny!!!!

Comment

i think everything they do on that show is just a little gaudy... im sure the owners get a little more attention than they like from... say... the california highway patrol?

Comment

Yo yo yo we gonna make yo wip tyte dawg. Here's how we get down ova at West Coast Customs.

1. We gonna hook ya up wit da bondo!!

2. You got yo self a sink and a washin machine in yo ride-dat's tight dawg!

3. We put in 35 6" monitors and 80 speakas in it. Yo gonna be fly playa!

Comment

http://www.nicoclub.com/zerothread?id=92870&page=1

its the actual owner of the car

Comment

I can't wait for them to use so many tvs that they have to mount one in the owners a$$, and then they can be like "we mounted a 20" tv in his a$$ so when people are walking behind him at a crosswalk, they can watch Scooby Doo." WCC is a bunch of tards.

Comment

Benjo, if you would have raed this thread you would have noticed chaosfire already posted that link...

Comment

personaly if i'd of been that kid i'd be ticked. they should have just tuned the engine and put the sileighty badging on it, painted and called it a day but nope they can't do that.

peace

shane

Comment

the owner of the car goes onto zilvia.net

theres a big thread there with lotsa pics and explanations on everything.

Comment

THe car was ugly and a sin against nature but i glad they didnt make it look cool. the last thing the drifting community needs is to be turned into fast and the furious. It's already happening and most if not all of us dont want it to get any further. some guy said something about boycotting w.c.w. but we should boycott APC and the other horrible companies that are stealing driftings soul.

Comment

Hey for anyone that has not been to the link yet read this first,
                            *DISTURBING IMAGE WARNING *
                            http://www.nicoclub.com/zerothread?id=92870&page=1

Comment

they could at least could have kept the hood he had on it. it was a hell of alot better than the one they put on it. they also could've painted the wing the same color as thae car. and remove thoe disgusting graphics.

Comment

Working...
                              X