No announcement yet.

D1 cars in Gran Turismo 4!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My friend has GT4 and I have to say that it's the best racing game ever! haha...though my friend has a AE86 with a supercharger and full suspension...and well...for some reason it wont drift. We tuned the suspension and everything but it just wont' slide. You can pull off some small drifts but not the great ones that you coudl pull off in GT3. I'm guessing other cars might be better though.

Comment

what site are you getting all these pics from?

Comment

OMG!!! DROOL :P*** i wanna import it right now

Comment

Originally posted by slide
          yes sir chris, you're right. we are friends and friends gotta hug! let me now when you get back in town, many long nights await, i went to sleep this morning at 4.30am and had to be at work at 8am.....................good times, game is insane your gonna love it
          wow thats some hot stuff.....this game will kick!
          damn thats crazy!

Comment

so when is it going to be realesed here in the u.s.?

Comment

release dates push backs always come up, as of now its still for sometime this month i think, but theres also speculation that it could be up until march =\

other racing sim games trying to rival gt4 are entusia racing(ps2) it has downhill kaido racing!!! and forza motorsports(xbox) what i think is a big gt4 rip off with a wide range of visual customization but im still getting it

Comment

game stop said sometime in january a while back but now its february!

Comment

uh, huh huh huh **drool*

Comment

hiss@release delays

Comment

Well the date its SUPPOSED to come out, which will probally be it, is February 15, 2005. Hopefully it will come out. IT came out in japan so its not that far away from us.

PS: Can anyone translate the JAPANESE website, theres alot of stuff (all of it) that i dont understand. Thnx

Comment

can i get a link to it?

Comment

Oh my F*CKING GOD, i can even type right now!!! you know i wanted this game pretty bad before i saw this thread, and everytime they postponed the release of the game i was like, "oh well its just a game i can wait." but now that i saw that they have the D1 cars in there i dont think i will be able to sleep tonight.

Comment

I played the japanese ver. at GTlive

Comment

does japan have the game already. and if so can someone please explain why we dont, i mean are they imporving our version or what?

god those pictures were awesome!

Comment

My friend has GT4 and I have to say that it's the best racing game ever! haha...though my friend has a AE86 with a supercharger and full suspension...and well...for some reason it wont drift. We tuned the suspension and everything but it just wont' slide. You can pull off some small drifts but not the great ones that you coudl pull off in GT3. I'm guessing other cars might be better though.

change the settings. like change the TCS and ASM.

Comment

Working...
                                X