X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those picks are so nice it bring a tear to my eye
    :'- (

Comment

I READ ON THE OFFICAL GT4 SITE IT SAID MARCH IS U.S RELEASE DATE.. FOR NOW GOTTA PLAY PROLOUGE.. =)

Comment

All those D1 CARS AINT NOTHING, I bet you that I can own all of you with this beast, REPRESENT 1900'S, YOU KNOW!
        Attached Files

Comment

OMG somebody pinch me......also someone punch the guy who put these pics on the net(no offence).....i have been tearing my hair out at each delay of this game and now that i saw these pics i might die if they push it back again

pretty sure im going to the store tomarrow and resurving a copy!!!

Comment

March?! Whaaaaaat? The game came out on Dec. 28th in Japan. What on earth is going to take them 3 months in order to bring it over here?

B-Wurm

Comment

haha damn is that the ford model t tourer thing?

Comment

I dont know about you guys, but im gonna be dirt driftin too.-LOL
                Attached Files

Comment

yeah the rally aspect will be really cool. thats most of the racing games I play are rally games I love rally racing.

Comment

i can't wait

Comment

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!

Comment

now i want it even more

Comment

javascript:launchGSL("/live/streamer_new2.html?title=Gran+Turismo+4+Video+Feat ure&path=gt4_lookingback_devint2.asx&pid=561066&pp ath=ps2%2Fdriving%2Fgranturismo4&ksubmoid=079db125-4102-0a0e-46d5-ca5bb3c08373&urdate=1112256000", "", 718, 500)

You have to stream it. He doesn't mention anything about drifting in the game, but they havent played everything yet.

p.s. I hope it works

Comment

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/driving/...ml?tag=mp_2to9

oops, just go here and get it yourself. Its under exclusive gran turismo 4 movies and is the newest one (1/04/05).

Comment

went into local games store today. Australian release date is the 3rd of march

Comment

well i read an interview with the games creator kazunori yamauchi, something like that. did you know his first car was an 86?! he also mentions drifting in that interview, i think it was in an older copy of psm or opm. he says theyve acheived if the physics were good enough to allow drifting, and that it was something he was hoping for. i wish i remembered which mag this was in.

Comment

Working...
                                X