X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coolest Civic Ever

Comming from a guy that cant stand them, just give it a good long look

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ayphotohosting

Boo on the Bullcivics, but finally someone who runs one w/ FR and V6 no less. Here ya go civic owners, finally something within grasp to envy

Comment

I'll give props for the unique swap, but its still just a 4dr Civic to me.

Comment

I would so drift that thing

Comment

Look cleaner that most of those swap. Really stock looking.

Comment

is this a somewhat common thing (as common as say putting a 5.0 in a miata) in the civic circle or is this completely new and different?

Comment

guarantee you it understeers like a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* . lame, liek the dude above said, its still just a civic.

Comment

Reminds me of the Chevy Cavalier with a V8, pretty stock, except the huge blower and 20" rear rubber of course...

As far as I know that Civic is unique, I wouldn't buy it though. Unless the suspension has been retuned for RWD it'll handle like a pig, and I doubt the firewall is still there, or much of the rear subframe. I wouldn't want to be in a crash in it that's for sure...

Comment

I'd much rather have Romans 73 240z but thats just my kinda car. One question why the hell would he pick a 4 door civic! And as he mentioned nothing about the suspension that I read. I doubt he changed anything.

Comment

Hawtest Civic EVAR:

Comment

Why would amyone put so much time on somthing like that? I think that they would have had much more sucess starting off on a whole different platform. Why spend all of that money? 22000+ on EBAY! Nice, but no thank you.

Comment

that is wacked...i would like to know how the f*&k they got that whole transaxle thing to work....cause the way it sits in there it dont look like a transaxle, but it isnt a diff either....i would think it would be easier to put an s2k motor and driveline into like a civic hatch, then turbo and the works...cause if tuned right it would be similar to driving like a formula car, due to the double wishbone suspension and stuff, not to mention it would be dope for drift, but then again, i would never build something like that then try to sell it...why put the work in just to turn around and sell it for alot less than you put in it??

Comment

Working...
                        X