X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you mean by difference?
    Last edited by ; 02-24-2005, 09:48 PM.

Comment

the car's tend to jerk when you turn or it could just be my car cause im driving r34 gtr vspec 2 n1.

Comment

well in GT3 i never had problems and in this one i cant complete a drift and even while racing normal i always spin out... the cars handle a lot different than in gt3.

Comment

The new game is way more realistic, When you shift the car will jerk depending on how it's setup and road conditions.

If you guys want quick cash go to special conditions events, race the 2nd rally, you win a 250,000 rally car you can sell.
          I just bought the Blitz D1 car....w0000t!

Comment

did anyone else than me notice the huge difference in driving than from GT3 ?
            Ok look up at my post, I sorta asked the same question. Anyway yeah its a huge difference. Drifting is virtually dead in GT4. But its still pretty sweet.

Comment

I have the r34 gtr vspec 2 n1 too. I love the El Capiten(s/p) track its sweet.

Comment

I agree with you on that with the huge difference between gt3 and gt4.. using the controler its waayyyyy sensitive and then using the wheel its just hard cuz of the 900 degree but you rarely use it unless hairpins... but you will just have to get used to it and it will hopefully be easier

As far as drifting goes i agree, it is hard to complete one or rather just spinning out every try. but i think once you get used to it and have everything customized on it it will be much easier...Practice makes perfect

Comment

Ive had a few good drifts.

Look at them here.

http://www.drifting.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12537

Comment

Try out the Shelby Cobra on GT4, when you accelerate out of 1st your front end lifts off the ground..It's nuts! I guess thats what American Muscle does to yea. Anyone else realize the muscle cars are like impossible to drive? Cornering is hard as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Crabapple
                      Anyone else realize the muscle cars are like impossible to drive? Cornering is hard as hell.
                      that's b/c they'yre only meant to go straight:P

i won a 70 Chevelle SS 454 and i've gotten it to handle incredibly.......you just have to know the right mods to put on it

Late,
                      Daniel

Comment

Originally posted by Crabapple
                        Anyone else realize the muscle cars are like impossible to drive? Cornering is hard as hell.
                        I bought a '05 Mustang, modded it and hit consistant 54 sec. lap times on tsukuba. so they all dont handle that bad

Comment

Originally posted by jaydm180sx
                          I bought a '05 Mustang, modded it and hit consistant 54 sec. lap times on tsukuba. so they all dont handle that bad
                          I ment circa 60's & 70's. I wouldn't exactly count a new mustang as "american muscle", but it is still a nice car.

Comment

Working...
                          X