X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL. "Yea, its a company car."

Comment

Crazy Badger
      - its harder and a larger risk to try and import a car and not have it legit to drive on the street........does your mailman really have a rhd impreza???

- could you post a link for ZeroLift Autolabs please???

Late,
      Daniel

Comment

Karl talked to Ben. I live in the same town as Ben. I would not want a car that was fully disassembled. I would never try importing a car that way. The only way would have been through a place like Motorex.

So, what model R33 is it? I not calling Skylines *Censored**Censored**Censored*(hey, I'm doing the R32 conversion to my car), but everyone gives them too much credit. I would rather drive a 240 with a RB swap in it. The car is much lighter and will handle way better.

Comment

realSILVIA- Yea, but my dad knows a guy who did it with a porsche and it isnt illegal as long as you dont drive it on the street. Yes, my mailman really does have a RHD impreza, i dont if its true JDM though because he might have made a special order(cause his job and all). Im going to ask him next time I see him, see if maybe he is the link to jdm madness lol(j/k).

Comment

Originally posted by driftersil80
            LOL. "Yea, its a company car."
            I thought of that, but it doesnt have any mail sticker or anything on it. I really have like 3-4 mailmen(mailwomen) but he is the only one with a RHD car.

Comment

Oooo.......hmmmmm. Maybe he can drive it while on the job just cuz hes a mailman. That gets me thinkin....maybe I should pursue a career in "mailperson" so that I can deliver mail in an R34 GTR that I got for 20k in Japan....(evil grin) HAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

its an R33 GTS-T.....the guy who owned it before me in Japan put the GTR body kit on it.....which personally i think looks a lot better than the stock GTS-T body .......and the shop that we use to reassamble the cars does an excellent job....i've seen some of our customers cars (since mine is still on its way from Japan) after they have been reassembled and there was not a single piece on that car that was loose....and there wasn't anything on the interior that was loose either...or rattling....looked and felt like it had never been taken apart in the first place

as for MotoRex........you can do business with them if you enjoy having your money stolen from you....hahahaha.......that company is just a bunch of crooks.....they "legalize" skylines yet they just recently sold an R33GTR....a 96....as a 95 so that they would be able to sell it (they are no longer permitted to import any Skylines at all.....and for over a year now they were not supposed to be legalizing any OBD II cars either)......they registered the 96 as a 95 too .....they are just a shady bunch of guys working there....i've been to the shop myself as well so i know from personal dealings......one of their customers i spoke with said it took them 2 years just to get him his car .......i'm glad they are out of business......they might have even ruined things for the future too

Crazy Badger.....where do you live in PA???

Late,
                Daniel
                Last edited by realSILVIA; 04-30-2005, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Lol yea but how would you fit all the mail in there?

Northeastern part of PA, why?

Comment

It basically looks like this, but the base and not the WRX version. It's a little bit darker red too.
                    Attached Files

Comment

i live just outside of philly ...what part of NE PA???

Comment

Sorry about that. I live in the northwestern part, in Erie. I'm so used to saying the northeastern part of Erie.

Comment

lol.....its cool......yeah that's a little far from philly

Comment

Mail Carrier cars are legal RHD american cars. No JDM

Check it:
                            http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ayphotohosting

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...544117416&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...544463460&rd=1

Comment

realSILVIA-yea,7 hours

Tuner- yea I kinda figured that

Comment

Originally posted by Tuner
                                Mail Carrier cars are legal RHD american cars. No JDM
                                Old School Postal Jeeps = Dirt Cheap + Fun

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=6286

Comment

Working...
                                X