No announcement yet.

Drifting fast & the furious 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah i caught it after i wrote, my friends and i where talking about that actually as i was typing LOL you are correct, i just have a bad habit of typing what i am hearing...

Comment

• Who you guys kiddin'? Most of you are gonna see it anyways.

Maybe not pay to see it, but you will

PS: Imma still call it Wangan

Comment

• I know I'm gonna see it, hell, I'll probably pay, just to see what it's like, that doesen't mean I'll like it. I'll even admit that the first one got me into imports, and as you can see I've come over to the light side, but for every person like me, there are 20 who go out to autozone right after the movie.
        P.S. hey Deluxe, what are those rims on the front of the corolla in your sig?

Comment

• 1st gen MOMO quasar

Comment

• man... some of you guys..

drifting is drifting.. its like anything else.. movies are hollywood... like war movies and ish... they're all fake, not real... will FF3 be any different? i didnt even know it was coming out until this....

oh well, drifting is drifting.. enjoy it for what it is

Comment

• Originally posted by GodsAdvocate
              man... some of you guys..

drifting is drifting.. its like anything else.. movies are hollywood... like war movies and ish... they're all fake, not real... will FF3 be any different? i didnt even know it was coming out until this....

oh well, drifting is drifting.. enjoy it for what it is

except Good Morning, Vietnam. which I heard, from the ROTC colonel at my school, was actually one of the most realistic movies about Vietnam. "it was pretty realistic" he said. which surprised the crap out of me.

rock.

Comment

• LOL yeah.. that was a tight movie.

Theres exceptions to EVERY rule... although, this thread will show that I wont be the first to admit it, but.... fast and the furious 3 is probably not an exception...

another note when i related old war movies... we watch those movies, mostly knowing that they arent true) BUT we enjoy them, otherwise we wouldnt be watching them... they do provide entertainment... lol, so watch it and laugh at it.. or dont.. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by GodsAdvocate
                  LOL yeah.. that was a tight movie.

Theres exceptions to EVERY rule... although, this thread will show that I wont be the first to admit it, but.... fast and the furious 3 is probably not an exception...

another note when i related old war movies... we watch those movies, mostly knowing that they arent true) BUT we enjoy them, otherwise we wouldnt be watching them... they do provide entertainment... lol, so watch it and laugh at it.. or dont.. lol
                  The only difference is war movies don't draw unwanted attention to American sub-cultures.

Comment

• ill belive they are making another one when i see a press release and or a trailer...other wise i refuse to belive that they are making a 3rd fast and furious...

Comment

• hmmm.....sounds like 3f is going to suck and "rice-ified" 2bad.... like we need more kids speeding at night. suprised soccer moms of america hasnt done anything about the fast and the furious series yet....

this is a little off topic but...does anyone know when the initial d movie is coming out? the dirrector is awsome and i think he has done some other racing movies in hong kong so i think i should be goood...if its not do blame me.

yes thats rite ill say it again INITIAL D. dont hate. u love it 2

Comment

• damn i just read 13 pages of fnf bashing and can now finally reply, so here are my thoughts. the movie is gonna be bad, but im still gonna watch it, because in the end its just a movie. even if it does bring unwanted attention, we all will still end up watching it. sure its gonna cause kids to crash thier parents cars on busy streets and prices to sky rocket, and even though we are all dissapointed when we hear that, we just gotta live with it and drop our 8 bucks at the theater. then when its over we can have a good laugh with our friends, while a pack of ricers pass us going 80 in the parking lot,looking like the main street electrical parade.

Comment

• Hey kiddies...

A screenplay was written, there is no director to approve the screen play, Vin Diesel has to approve the screen play, i dont think he wants to be in it, it's not going anywhere. That was news from last summer...

Comment

• My input...13 pages later.

The movie is for entertainment purposes. I'm going to see it. I was entertained by both the first and second movies. I own both and would be willing to bet that the majority of people on this forum also own both. Yeah, if the movie features drifting, there's going to be a million noobs out there, smashing into curbs and other cars, but isn't there now? In my town, I have seen 2 people own S13's 3 years ago, to about 40 now. I really could care less because I think of it as Darwin would. The dumb one's will either kill themselves or smash up their car. In a few years, there will only be the old school drifters.

Comment

• well i hear from an inside source that its now gonna be about sideshows and paul walker is gonna have a box chevy on 26 daytons with gucci seats and 7 tv's but then hes gonna trade it for a grand national.

Comment

• they're already filming the movie here in los angeles. yesterday, i was on the freeway, and i saw this huge trailer truck carrying on it: 4 dark blue s15's with some orange vinyl across the sides. but i don't think there were any decals. they had these massive (i think they were frikin 19 inch rims). that's retarded: hugeass rims for a drift car?

Comment

Working...
                                X