No announcement yet.

Drifting fast & the furious 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would have slapped the friend, grabbed that guy, and pushed his face in the turbo to cool it down.

Comment

• F&F is crap

ya its gonna suck really bad. they are totally gonna slaughter drifting. i hate to see it happen. what is gonna piss me off is when you start seeing the prices of 240's going up and seeing people saying they are "drifters" just cause they saw the F&F and know nothing about the sport what so ever except that paul walker can drift so awesome. (YES I WAS TOTALLY BEING SARCASTIC) gosh i hope that dont happen i dont want prices to go up because of the popularness. i will be getting a 240 next year and i dont want to get ripped off just cause of some *Censored**Censored**Censored* movie. WHY DID THEY HAVE TO MAKE THIS CRAPPY FAKE STUPID MOVIE!!AND TO TOP IT OFF 3 OF THEM!!GRR

Even though I avoid threads like this I just have to post. I almost killed one of the F&F cast members at Universal Studios Hollywood. I was there for the day and all of a sudden we hear this loud revving. Turns out it was the Skyline GTR from F&F 2. The car was ragged to hell, a complete piece with a horrible exhaust leak. I never thought a GTR could look so bad. That is when the crime against humanity happened. The guy "after revving the car around the entire park" pulls up outside of the back to the future ride and TURNS THE CAR OFF!! No Turbo timer, not even letting it cool down, just turns it off! My friend almost had to drag me away to keep me from committing murder.
      and thats what im talking about. THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING. THEY ARE KILLING IMPORTS. THEY SHOULDNT BE ABLE TO KILL SOMETHING THEY DONT EVEN KNOW ABOUT. its stupid. and worst of all, now they are gonna put drifting in it. dammit!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DriftFactory
        Even though I avoid threads like this I just have to post. I almost killed one of the F&F cast members at Universal Studios Hollywood. I was there for the day and all of a sudden we hear this loud revving. Turns out it was the Skyline GTR from F&F 2. The car was ragged to hell, a complete piece with a horrible exhaust leak. I never thought a GTR could look so bad. That is when the crime against humanity happened. The guy "after revving the car around the entire park" pulls up outside of the back to the future ride and TURNS THE CAR OFF!! No Turbo timer, not even letting it cool down, just turns it off! My friend almost had to drag me away to keep me from committing murder.

I KNOW!!! that pissed me off too, i was looking at it, and the breaks were rusted to hell, it was a wreck to look at, nothing a GTR should ever endure, poor deranged universal studios park workers, they need prayer more than any of us.

Comment

• this is a little off topic, but I was playing the fast and the furious arcade game at the movie theater, and I picked a skyline, and you can upgrade parts on it, like neon, naaawwws, etc. So I choose the engine upgrade, with a picture of a blower next to it, I thought that it was just like a symbol for performance or something, but in fact when the race began, my skyline had a rather large blower sticking out of the hood. It kinda of aggravated me.

Comment

• okay, I guess I'll give my two cents. If a movie is going to come out like that. it needs to have the consiquences, like drifting in Yakuza neighborhoods, getting cars bashed up. Crazy boxes (vans) drifting by baybridge. But wouldnt it be easier to make a drift movie with the guy that directed a acutal good car movie like the some what recent Gone in 60seconds???

Comment

• oh yea, forgot to post, maybe its a conspiracy against racers?? maybe directors are paid big buck to make movies like this to ruin us

Comment

• Here's a scary thought: Hollywood decides that 3F3F (the hell?) is going to be an Americanized version of Initial D (that would surely make Tokyopop proud).

"Tak" (which in this case would be a poorly-spelled reference for "tachometer") F. (Which would no longer be for Fujiwara, since all the characters except for the annoying Asian-American side characters would be white as white bread, or black.) is a "super-l33t street racer" who learned how to drift his dad's (who is a "super-l33t old-school street racer") "1985 Corolla GT-S" delivering "pizza" up "some random mountain in So-Cal's roads" to a "frat-house" every morning at 4AM.

Until one day a group of "super-l33t street racers," whose leaders drive RX-7's challenge "Tak" to an "omg downhill race."

And "Tak's" friends are like "omfg, pwn those fools Tak."

And then he "pwnzorz" their RX-7s with his secret NAAAAAAAAASSSS bottle.

And then at the end, "Tak" pulls up next to a Camaro, with a big grin on his face, since he knows that with his NAAAAAAASSSSS, VTEC sticker (On a Toyota, naturally), and giant rear spoiler, there is no way that a V8 could beat his 1.6-liter Japanese four-banger, because "everyone knows domestics are slow!" They race, and an 18-wheeler runs over the Camaro.

THE END...OF THE WORLD.

(Yes... I understand that street-racers doen't use haxor-talk... but it seemed funnier that way)

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkyrie
                  Here's a scary thought: Hollywood decides that 3F3F (the hell?) is going to be an Americanized version of Initial D (that would surely make Tokyopop proud).

"Tak" (which in this case would be a poorly-spelled reference for "tachometer") F. (Which would no longer be for Fujiwara, since all the characters except for the annoying Asian-American side characters would be white as white bread, or black.) is a "super-l33t street racer" who learned how to drift his dad's (who is a "super-l33t old-school street racer") "1985 Corolla GT-S" delivering "pizza" up "some random mountain in So-Cal's roads" to a "frat-house" every morning at 4AM.

Until one day a group of "super-l33t street racers," whose leaders drive RX-7's challenge "Tak" to an "omg downhill race."

And then at the end, "Tak" pulls up next to a Camaro, with a big grin on his face, since he knows that with his NAAAAAAASSSSS, VTEC sticker (On a Toyota, naturally), and giant rear spoiler, there is no way that a V8 could beat his 1.6-liter Japanese four-banger, because "everyone knows domestics are slow!" They race, and an 18-wheeler runs over the Camaro.

THE END...OF THE WORLD.

(Yes... I understand that street-racers doen't use haxor-talk... but it seemed funnier that way)

dude that roxxored my soxxores cant wait to see the ub3r7334 honda supra kick them all with its "no sh!t" 2jZ!!! i think the 85 GT-s "hatch" will have an SR20!!!

Comment

• Look on the bright side. At least when ricers try to drift their sh!t-boxes, the rest of us will look even more like pros.

Comment

• Valkyrie, I just pooped in my pants laughing so hard. Good form man, good form.

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkyrie
                        Here's a scary thought: Hollywood decides that 3F3F (the hell?) is going to be an Americanized version of Initial D (that would surely make Tokyopop proud).

THE END...OF THE WORLD.

That is the only post on an internet message board that I have ever actually laughed at. Not just a half-hearted chuckle, mind you, but the full-on falling-out-of-chair, gasping for breath laugh. A-plus

/clap

Comment

• I'm so glad

Comment

• Your angst toward import abuse is how I feal about wasting old iron. I'll never forgive them for wasting that Charger. Then, going out in the next picture and destroying a 69 Camaro and AND... a Hemi Challenger!

Comment

• I wish they would at least make it like alot of the japanese movies and HK racing movies from back in the day. Good guy is a streetracer/drifter/whatever u want, and the bad guy is his rival...and he has to figure out how to defeat him at a wangan, (sp?) touge,( grip/drift battle ) and the girl he meets along the way ...through his trials and tribulations of losing matches and winning , building his car, ect...hell main role doesnt even have to be a guy could be a women...but u guys get the idea.

Comment

• Arggggg, for the last time, Wangan is NOT a type of street racing.

It means bayside.

You're thinking of the Wangan Route (which is on the bayside, I think. I've only been once), which is a highway in Tokyo where street racers go. It's right next to the C1 highway, which is probably the most popular since you can go around in circles as long as you want for one toll fee...

The best word to describe this type of racing would be Shutouko racing, Shutouko being the Japanese word for highway (well, I think it only refers to the express routes in Tokyo, but I'm not sure).

Comment

Working...
                                X