No announcement yet.

Drifting fast & the furious 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ But then there truly would be no point in seeing it. That movie is so full of awesome quotes and that's really its only good quality. I mean, come on, you can't honestly tell me you haven't yelled some silly *Censored**Censored**Censored* line from that movie at one of your boys and then everybody got a good laugh off of it.

Comment

lol ok ok you're right...when someone yells NAWWWWWSSS we run away from our cars and scream even though we dont have nawwwws

Comment

If Fast and the Furious 3 has drifting in it, I'd want to burn every single copy of it. Think of what would happen if they even included Wangan Racing in it!? This is just rediculous, the idiots at holywood are givin everyone that tune cars and race very very bad names. Next you'll be seeing some jacka*s kids trying to drift down a canyon path in their mom's minivan. Then there will be a law against drifting, probably have to move to Japan just to drive and have some fun. So I'm refusing to go see Fast and the Furios 3, if I see in the trailer, a guy sliding around a corner in like a FF or somethin, I may have the urge to throw my tv out the window...

P.S. I notice people are talkina bout S15 prices, I've seen used ones for like 8k in Japan. You can even get a used R33 for like 15k.
        Last edited by Chaos Fire; 01-18-2004, 10:41 PM.

Comment

r33 gtr for 15,000? well i guess it depends where you are...8k for a some what dented s15..thats a little too low...a kouki s14ks is around that price where i live

Comment

BRO IN nihongo

Well guy im whats called an UCHINAN , or 1/2 breed and i live in Japan till i came here for High Shcool no i never had a Heavy Asian Accent becasue of A bilingual house hold but my Dad does and his BRo sound like BRAOU i kid you not so if wondering how the Brians new Nihonjin FBI parter is gona say it be like " Brian-san rets go to the meating place BRAOU!! .... My Dads gona kill me if he reads this
            Attached Files

Comment

Everyone on here does not know a thing about driving!!

The reason you are all slow is you don't "double clutch"!!!

Now that I got that utter total BS out of the way...(see TFTF)

Excuse me for being either completely ignorant or stupid, but I have not seen, heard, or experienced anywhere in this country (USA) where you can drift on the street legally. As for FF3 I don't think anywhere in Hollywood you will find an acurate portrayl of anything i.e. Driven, Days of Thunder, TFTF, ETC.... The only movie I have seen in my carreer of driving that is as close to the real thing is Le Mans with Steve McQueen. Now the funny thing is Steve McQueen actually did race cars and was a car enthusiast. I do think that made the movie better. TFTF3 is going to be exactly like the last two (BTW rented the first one and have no desire to see the second or third for that matter). Yes it is "whoring" of something but that is the Hollwood way (just watch the Southpark where they find out earth is a TV show and you'll know what I mean...) Just my 2cents...

Comment

Re: BRO IN nihongo

Originally posted by Eikchi Onizuka
                my Dad does and his BRo sound like BRAOU i kid you not so if wondering how the Brians new Nihonjin FBI parter is gona say it be like " Brian-san rets go to the meating place BRAOU!! .... My Dads gona kill me if he reads this
                AHAHAhahahaaha...I can see it playing in my head. Oh thats great.

Comment

the thing with FnF is they try to make racing more interesting for the masses bacause to a lot of non racing people dont htink much of it but with the effects and super NOS

they say wow cool. i want a civic and i want drift it crazy stylee y0!(person after watching FnF3)

Comment

i have to say the 1st time i seen it i dint think much of it then as time passed i began to hate it. They made veilside look like a rice factory and i will never forgive them NEVER AAAAHHHH

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
                      Screw all those TF&TF movies. Every time they always destroy the domestics. Make the domestics look dumb, make them break down, flip them, jump them into a boat, or make them get run over by a fkn 18 wheeler. Screw those guys. I never paid to see the first one, and I'm not gonna pay to see the third one. I dont care if they are drifting altezza dump trucks with nekkid women hanging out the window and hit the nitrous through the S-turns. I would rather spend my $7 to mount a set of trash bin tires.
                      Crazy Hawaiin I like the way you think!!!

Comment

yeah 8k seems a lil too low for an s-15 but anywayz besides using "suckrexes" importing crap how would i be able to get one without going to japan myself?

Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
                        I dont care if they are drifting altezza dump trucks with nekkid women hanging out the window and hit the nitrous through the S-turns.
                        yeah im still waiting on CrazyHawaiian to tell me where i can find a drifting alteZZa dump truck too. i wanna hit the naaaaaaawwwwwwwwssssss through the s-turns... someone get back to me on that ok?

also i wanted to know where you get these cars to put in ur signature... i dont know where to go on the website. tanx

Comment

Originally posted by chrisfromda909

also i wanted to know where you get these cars to put in ur signature... i dont know where to go on the website. tanx
                          I'll show you a cool trick on how to do it.Right click the image and goto properties.The filepath is http://www.50mb.net/~hiroko/drift/stagea-ab2.GIF.That's where the file is,and its under this directory.So if you see one of those images,there is bound to be more in the directory.
                          http://www.50mb.net/~hiroko/drift/

Comment

2. Get Singleton out cause I don't wanna see a bunch of stupid money hungry rappers in a car movie.
                            Sorry guys, you're $hit outta luck. The next F&F movie will not be shot in Tokyo, but in Los Angeles. I have a friend in the MPAA and he sent me the poster for the new movie.
                            Attached Files

Comment

is 2pac drifting a saturn?

Comment

Originally posted by zdss14
                                is 2pac drifting a saturn?
                                Damn right.Pac's too gangsta for nothing but Saturn.

Comment

Working...
                                X