Drifting fast & the furious 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats friggin hilarious!!

Is George Lucas and Dreamworks going to CG TUPAC? I wouldn't put it past them..

Comment

didn't 2pac beat up singleton back in the day? brace yourselves for rappers drifting, there already using 22in racing rims and understeering in a circle.

Comment

fire paul walker, he sucks in acting

Comment

Originally posted by Feint
          I'll show you a cool trick on how to do it.Right click the image and goto properties.The filepath is http://www.50mb.net/~hiroko/drift/stagea-ab2.GIF.That's where the file is,and its under this directory.So if you see one of those images,there is bound to be more in the directory.
          http://www.50mb.net/~hiroko/drift/
          yeah... i knew about that... i wanted to know if there was a webpage instead of the directory where i could see the cars all at once instead of looking through them one by one...

Comment

ive answered this question atleast 4 times on this forum

Comment

AS much as I hate FNF and FNF 2, If they do decide to make a part 3 they should at least get a good director and producer to fukn film the movie. IF it was me I would hire Jerry Bruckheimer to film the damn movie. He makes good movies, dude just look at gone and 60 sec, dude that film alone was better then FNF1 and FNF 2 combined. Instead of seeing some fack *Censored**Censored**Censored* graphics of cars racing, but if I had it my way I wish they wouldn't make a part 3 about drifting, it would just suck for all the drifters."Everyone cross your fingers).

Comment

IF it was me I would hire Jerry Bruckheimer to film the damn movie
                He doesnt even make movies anymore, just uses his name to sell them.

Comment

Everyone boycott the next Fast and Furious movie so they stop making them. People keep going to see them even though they are really bad, so the execs see it as a way to make easy money.

Comment

more than likely they wont make a 4th movie but if they do theres no way they will make a 5th after people realize how g a y its getting

omg cant say g a y how g a y is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by balmo
                      fire paul walker, he sucks in acting
                      EXACTLY...his acting BLOWS...u dont get the feeling of situation with his *Censored**Censored**Censored* lines and terrible acting

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas
                        That 2F2F Skyline was a piece of crap.

Did you ever see MTV True Life: Im a Streetracer? Well its gonna be like that. People who arent really the best at what there doing, trying to show how its done. They are supposedly working on what about moutain racing. Supposed to air next season. We will see how it goes.
                        Well id they come out with that on MTV. They ruined the damn mountian racing and we'll probably see more cops now patroling the touge...o how commercialized stuff just ruins things..like REAL hip-hop

Comment

• like REAL hip-hop
                          Do NOT even get me started or a dark tempest shall consume my soul and be released apon the rest of the board...so help me god.

Comment

• huh?

Comment

• well if they do make another movie i would like to see a longer version of The Last Race or turn The Last Race it into a mini series like band of brothers.

The only rice in it was all the auto cannon logo's but i can forgive them as it was uber low duget and they did sponser it and they dont make any G@Y lights and kits.

But it was bit anoying how the main car's where honda's not that i h8 them its just that there where to many

PLZ DONT FLAME ME

Comment

• The Last Race wasn't bad.That Acura Integra really put down near 350hp,and the Mustang sat at 400hp.It wasn't ricey,it didn't have a bunch of special effects,and the extras were actual racers.The director is also into racing,so its nothing like that of FnF.No stupid,your shifting like your Grandma(reality check).You don't need to double clutch with modern transmissions,lol.How often do you see them double clutch at Tsukuba.

Comment

Working...
                                X