Attached Files

Comment

• And like this
      Attached Files

Comment

• And be orignals Like this
        Attached Files

Comment

• I like the orange 240. Whats wrong with it? Doesnt have silly graphics, no sponsership stickers pasted all over it like flowers on hippie vans and actually sits good.

Comment

• Sorry wrong pix

Comment

• Ghost of Duluth
              you are right I Iclick on the wrong pic thank you for pointing that out I owe you

Comment

• was that RJ at the end well i never, i have to say the ending of The Last Race was perfect music fades in s2k pulls up and the grin on his face and black out that how a raceing movie should end.

of corse if the made a sequale(sp) based on The Last race with the same cast but this time MR. Jedi teggy driver get his as kicked in a touge up hill. then spends the rest of the movie trying to get better even when his freind MR. i own a green civic get hert raceing a 240sx and then try's to stop Mr.Jedi teggy driver befor he herts himself but of corse he keeps trying in his single mindedness(sp) and of corse at some point he ditches the teggy for a s13 and save's the day in the name of all that is good with his jedi car skills

(i think about some things to much)

Comment

• Did u ever notice that soposedly everyone hates The Fast and the Furious so much but this thread has by far the most views ???

Comment

• Originally posted by MrodDrft
                    Did u ever notice that soposedly everyone hates The Fast and the Furious so much but this thread has by far the most views ???
                    we just like to hear people rant all the time

Comment

• how long was the last race by the way? yhe one i downloaded was only like 20 minutes... and i loved the original fast and furious... i was hyped about seeing the second one and i thought it was alright... but the stroy line got away from what it was intended... wait i dont think im making any sense now... ok well im gunna go look for some FF3 spy pics... no not final fantasy 3...

Comment

• lmao.... first thing i see when i search the fast and the furious 3... drifting.com... thats not good...

DRIFTING.com - Drifting fast & the furious 3
                        DRIFTING.com : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 DRIFTING.com >
                        General Forum > General Chat > Drifting fast & the furious 3. ...
                        http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...8&goto=newpost - 56k - Cached
                        The Fast and the Furious 3 (TBA) - Paul Walker

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisfromda909
                          how long was the last race by the way? yhe one i downloaded was only like 20 minutes... and i loved the original fast and furious... i was hyped about seeing the second one and i thought it was alright... but the stroy line got away from what it was intended... wait i dont think im making any sense now... ok well im gunna go look for some FF3 spy pics... no not final fantasy 3...
                          Its only 20 minutes.It was a indie film that was straight to the point.

Comment

• oh no look what i found...
                            http://www.dvdvisionjapan.com/dmovie.htm
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Tsunami
                              Ghost of Duluth has it right on every count, so we should kinda be glad at least we're getting a car movie, and Paul walker can actually drive and has many performance cars from v8's to skylines and his dad raced falcons, so he's a real car guy....BUT.....

Rob cohen is all about over-the-top-ridiculously-unrealistic action. I mean just look at that movie Torque, so much f@#*&%@ action in it that it's retarded.

2. Get Singleton out cause I don't wanna see a bunch of stupid money hungry rappers in a car movie.

3. Screw lieberman and roja. Those guys sold out to get rich and Lieberman pi$$ed me off when he said "Just face it american cars suck. All our cars ran good and we had to maintain the american cars constantly" Well no $hit moron of course brand new Skylines run better than 30 year old musclecars. But guess which car Sport Compact Car tested was the quickest? The yenko, which they also admitted was the most fun. And Lieberman there are plenty of Vettes and 10 second mustangs out there that get respect from import guys and can go head to head with any import out there. He's just mad cause Elanor from gone in sixty seconds was actually a fast car.
                              i know this was a while ago but tsunami, i'd bow down to u right now if i wuzn't jewish.... and we lived in the same city... F&F sucks balls and it always will.. for fluck's sakes initial d is better tahn F&F; even THEY kept the rice to a minimum compared to F&F. Think about it: in the first movie, there wuz a 900hp charger that vin diesel (or whatever his name wuz in the movie) could drive like crazy... then he drag races an import with a bunch of decals and a huge spoiler (dont get me wrong, supras r one of my favorite cars, just not that one) and he CRASHES AND TOTALS THE CHARGER!!! wtf wuz up with that?! i wuz pissed. then i downloaded the second one and i wuz like "o, sweet. there's a yenko and another musclecar" (sry i forgot what it wuz) first, the windshield gets broken on one of the cars as it is used as a crappy object to smash a guys face on and such. i didn't realise it at that point. THEN, they use the other musclecar as a useless object to jump across a river and hit a yacht and completely total it.

Now tell me people, what kind of movie-making is this? is this the kind of sh|t u wanna b watching? What are they trying to do to us? make us into a bunch of flucking american muscle-despising ricers? That's all i saw in that movie. i dont mind if paul walker is in the movie, as long as its a good movie and he does a good job. if i ever see F&F3, i sure as hell aint payin for it. it will suck. They are trying to turn it even more rice and jdm (exactly what i hate) by shooting it in japan. thats just cheap and stupid. lieberman sucks and he should b run over by a '69 charger. o that's right, that wouldn't work; nobody has a charger thats lowered enough to crush him cuz nobody's taht much of a freakin idiot

Also, NEVER make a drift movie, once again i have to agree with tsunami, it will suck and make ppl want to drift in the streets and liberman will deny that his movie influenced it, just like the jackass incident. Maybe somebody should make a movie about people like us. we drift, we dont hate, we're not queer-azz 16-year old fresh off the boat ricers, and we embrace american muscle entering the drift world and we're not dumb enough to yell out "spank that azz" while we jump over a 25 foot drawbridge to our certain death in a riced out s2000 covered in pink paint and vinyl and we cant afford to replace our supras and s2000 front bumbers every time we take it to the track like real men. what, you think that im not a real man cuz i dont hav the guts to race on the street with traffic? well sure ur right until u smash into an oncomin car with ur riced out civic trynna pull the e-brake and get castrated on ur a shard from ur neon lights shattering. SERIOUSLY?! waht kind of street racer has a giant stereo and neon underbody kits on their race car . in that sense, the stupid handicapped spaniard in the rx7 wuz probably the most "real" that the 2 fast 2 furious directors could handle.

anyhow, this is just my two cents and i'd like to hear a little more feedback on this atrocity of an atrocity... maybe the movie can include the Uncle Ben's Integra or the Minute Rice Civic (referring to it's 61 second quarter mile time)

and who wants to make a bet taht there'll b a hachiroku or an s15 in F&F3?

Comment

• can't wait for the F&F3 trailer!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X