No announcement yet.

GT3 Drifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok first ting first. all you people that say that its easier to drift with the controler have something really wrong up in your head.... the steering wheel and pedals are the only way to go... do you go out and drive your car with a controler NO i dont think so.. so why dont you start practicing with the wheel so you can actually become a good drifter.......

Comment

ok first things first...... all you people that say that its easier to drift with the controler have something really wrong up in your head.... the steering wheel and pedals are the only way to go... do you go out and drive your car with a controler NO i dont think so.. so why dont you start practicing with the wheel so you can actually become a good drifter.......

Comment

I go with the s13 all the way!

Comment

i usually drift with the DB7 Coupe tuned all the way

favorite drift spot is deep forrest and seattle circuit

cant wait for GT4...started seeing commercials of it on tv today!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Menchi
            Originally posted by ACDSupra7
            My best time for Laguna is a 2:10 with the Mugen NSX.

1:28 with mine's evo

Are you kidding? 2:10 is terrible for a JGTC car. And 1:28 doesn't seem that good for a tuner car either.

I did 1:38 in a stock FD (the RS, not the RZ), and that was only after 7-8 laps. I did about 1:28 in my tuned AE86 (Shigeno Version), although I probably could have brought it down.

But there's still no way I could get all golds on the license exams.

I did it for B, but I just managed that a few days ago (and I've had the game for like 2 years), and I've got about half the A's. But I can barely even get Bronze on most of the S's, and that's after 100 tries or so (the Ford GT one was a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* ! Drifting it through corners like that was fun though).

It took me probably 300 restarts to get Gold on the B final exam. Damn those front-heavy GT-Rs.

Comment

I stick with the FC3S wityh full mods and simiu Tires..
              on apricot hill i hit 1:24 with 350 hp.
              what are your times..

Comment

Originally posted by MnS!id3r
                ok first things first...... all you people that say that its easier to drift with the controler have something really wrong up in your head.... the steering wheel and pedals are the only way to go... do you go out and drive your car with a controler NO i dont think so.. so why dont you start practicing with the wheel so you can actually become a good drifter.......

Right. I bet you tell that to all the hot ladies.

Comment

GT3 Drifting

When I drift in GT3 I stick with:
                  1. AE86 S.S. Version (Turbo)
                  2. AE86 GT-Apex (NA)
                  3. Altezza RS 200 (Turbo)
                  4. Honda S2000 (Turbo)
                  5. Nissan Silvia 1800cc (Turbo)
                  6. Nissan Skyline R32 GTS Type M (Turbo)

Comment

Here are a fe of my times for Laguna Seca
                    F686/M 1'05.744
                    Zonda Race Car 1'09.506
                    R390 GT1 Road Car 1'11.671
                    Mine's Lancer Evo VI (J) 1'23.215

Comment

I got a new drift machine.Its a integra typeR about 290hp no weight reduction spot i drift is deep forest and laguna seca

Comment

No.

(dammit, 10-character minimum cramping my smartass replies)

Just no.

Comment

Working...
                        X