Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• driftersil80
    replied
    Anyone else know about the caption under yur name???

Leave a comment:

• Ichi-Go
    replied
    There is a old church by my house that is down a dirt road. It was built like 200 years ago and is haunted by indians. My sister and some friends went out there one night at around 12 and saw a figure coming at the car so they started to speed off and they could hear stratching on the back of the car. Like finger nails. The next morning the car had 4 stratches on the trunk. Evenly spaced like fingers.

Another haunted place around here is "school fort". It is a deserted school. I know of 10 or 15 kids that have been scared sh**less by that place. I have never personly been there but it is supposed to be crazy scarey. You have to break in and the school has voices and noises all throughout it.

That place sounds so scarey Turnbull Canyon. I want to see pics and a lot of places only get haunted at night, and in the morning is the worst like 5 or 6 right before the sun comes up.

Leave a comment:

• markeese180sx
    replied
    go to usercp...then edit profile..and scroll till u see custom name or something...and put it in there

Leave a comment:

• MrodDrft
    replied
    Some actually fun to read on this forum. Nice

Leave a comment:

• Scott
    replied
    nice.

Leave a comment:

• nismo180sx
    replied
    friggy diggy mang

Leave a comment:

• d-unit racing
    replied
    u want some pics? ill go and take some today if i can...but i dont know anything about a hanging tree...ill look for it.

anyways i was wondering that too...bout the caption under yur name...but i THINK you gotta have like over 100 posts to change it

Leave a comment:

• driftersil80
    replied
    Take picture of things. Especially that hanging tree. Photographs record things that the normal eye cant. Also, this is off topic but how do you change what it says under your name (where it says noobie or whatever on mine).

Leave a comment:

• markeese180sx
    replied
    ill come if i can play with the .45cal lol...i dont like that kinda stuff ya know? i mean i dont like crazy indians scalping each other...its crazy...why couldnt we all get along and dance around the open fire...

Leave a comment:

• Shin_Kudou
    replied
    Skyline rd, huh? I gotta tacke that in a GT-R!

But, this article or whatever has only done one thing for me. It really makes me want to go there in the middle of the night, and take a few friends with me....

.....friends by the name of Wilson Combat CQB Custom M1911 .45ACP, Remington 870, and Knight's Armament Company SR-15.

Leave a comment:

• d-unit racing
    replied
    hahaha and ha! that is really funny...turnbull canyon is preactically my backyard...and let me explain some stuff...first of all the "tunbull fuzzy"? that is really creative...if anyone has ever heard of a mtn lion...or lynx...they live around here! lol and a lot of that other stuff is bs! oh man i was laughing...i ride my bike up the hill all the time and a lot of times near dusk, never seen anything...except i saw a ricer hit a gaurd-rail tryin to go fast aroud the corner...i almost fell off i was laughin so hard!

well as far as anyone drifting it...i think they would be stupid to try it but i would give mad props to anyone i witnessed doing it. i have raced touge style cause i know it like the back of my hand but always grip diving...my mom's 740i loves that road!

If anyone also lives around there and goes down skyline rd., at the top of the hill, has anyone seen the HUGE *Censored**Censored**Censored* HOUSE that was just built like in the middle of the turn in the road? they would be the one to ask if anything "paranormal" has been going on. But i find the whole subject affable. anywho if anyones got any feedback id love to hear!

Leave a comment:

• CounterLock
    replied
    i live near turnbull canyon and yes i've heard about all this. it is one hell of a scary arse place to be in if your by yourself and you aren't familiar to it. i remember seeing people walking around with hoods on, but im not sure. for sure though, i know that there are many devil worshipers/cults in that area. also, they found some rapist/killer hiding there also, but i forget his name.

Leave a comment:

• krazy6
    replied
    hrm.... i wonder if its the same turnbull i know of.

if it is, i live pretty close to it. I've been there several times, never saw or felt anything wierd. seemed to be a pretty normal canyon, just like all the others i've been to.

its quite nice during the evening, right before the sun sets. the side of the hills are lit up orange. the road is relatively wide, compared to the other canyons nearby. at the other end of the canyon, there is a well developed residential community, nothing creepy to me.

would this turnbull canyon you speak of be off the 60 fwy?
    if it is, then we're talking about the same one.

Leave a comment:

• prodigy
    replied
    Sounds a little interesting. Maybe I should see what stuff I can find on the internet about Turnbull. Does anyone race it or is it too dangerous?

Leave a comment:

• Feint
    replied
    hahaha,that gives me an idea.Why don't you go to Turnbull canyon and spray paint Young Dong on the old rusted sign.Or go to the top of the hill at night and stick in a sign saying Young Dong.Then come back 1-3 nights later and see what happens.Or that just might be suicide.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X