Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweet cart.. i love the te37's lol

Comment

hahaha. Let me know about the battle and where/when it's gonna take place ahead of time so i can show up.

Comment

hey foresburg i kno of a mystical place. where the galant go-gart drifting is a must-type custom. a place called "go-kart-world" at which i participate in the festivities myself. you should give it a try......its also in carson CA
        Last edited by Drift IT; 05-25-2004, 10:15 PM.

Comment

lol gokartworld...that place is kinda ghetto..the staff are mean! but the slick track is fun, you can feint drift the outlaws

Comment

Word that place is oh so ghetto! I got booted for hitting one of the staff by accedent.

Comment

i own there...lol

Comment

Man, I am a pro at cart drifting. I used to work at a local fruit market and drifted 10 or more carts at a time. I wish I could compete, stupid Michigan being on the other side of our great nation.

Comment

i also wish i could compete...i get paid to drift carts right now, so im pretty good. the most i can get to go completeely sideways is 3, after that the Sam's Club carts are just too big and heavy, and they start understeering.

Comment

Hey,

How do you drift 10 karts at a time? With the limited amount of slip angle you can generate at the back vs. the coefficient of friction.

(SA > CF = D) My scientific representation

How do you have that much torque and momentum to drift?

Please tell me your secret,

I need to learn from the kart master...

Do you use the one foot standing wheel brake, the run left push right technique, or the one foot jump on back?

Please disclose I need to learn

Ryan
                    Ryan Hampton

Baller Bolts Titanium Hardware

Comment

Oh it actually had to be wet or snowing to drift 10 or so at a time. I also relied on the feint like no other. Do you guys ride on the back bar as you slide them? Kind of like riding a scooter? You guys should post your background and history on the thread I created specifically for the pros, To the Pros. We would all love to hear your stories. Ernie has posted some of his and Andy was the first to post on it.

Comment

awesome, we used to do this at kroger with those "race car" shopping carts, you know those plastic body, 6 wheel. Those are the best, i thought 6 wheels wouldnt work but they do.... but i'm not allowed in kroger for a while... long story short dont drift in the wine isle, and if you do get ready to run and get out of there!

Comment

Working...
                        X