Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S13_Steve
    engine and tranny...rb25det with the 5 speed trans
    That cars going to get a nice shot of testosterone.

Comment

my baby is going to be turned into a beast.... its almost like a sex change ahah

Comment

I can do sr, rb is something i would not want to tackle

Comment

its not only u whos gonna be trying to swap it... imma try and get some peeps who do this on a basis

Comment

i know

Comment

do u know anybody who has a cherry picker?

Comment

omg this *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing mods are pissn me off with their bull *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* excuses to move this *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*..

Comment

Why not go RB25? Everyone and their dog has an SR swapped 240. I used to think "Wow, SR20 is sweet" Now, I think it's played out as much as Hondas. I can pretty much count the RB25 swapped 240's on my hands and maybe my toes. A guy in my car club with an S13 coupe is doing the swap. It's not that hard to do, but it's a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* to do the wiring. My buddy Karl is helping out(1st guy in US with RB26 S14) and if you want to really do it, contact me and I'll see what I can do to get Karl to send you some wiring diagrams after we're done with my friends 240. Than all you have to do is read a sheet of paper...

Comment

There are conversion kits and premade harnesses out there.

Comment

Originally posted by S13_Steve
                      do u know anybody who has a cherry picker?
                      U-haul rents out cherry pickers

Comment

ae86_guy .... thanx alot... i might need u later on if i need any wiring help......

Comment

i know of a possible rb20 that might be coming out of a car soon. why not do the smart thing, and something that might acutaly keep your car legal cause we all know that is what its gonna come down to once your rents find out the swap isnt legal.

just swap the ka for a dual cam with some single cam pistons...

Comment

Working...
                          X