No announcement yet.

Drifting in Iraq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stay safe, keep both legs, arms, head, and both feet covered with kevlar head to toe............................................... ................... and don't drift over mines.

Comment

Well i got some good news today, orders got pushe back a little. I wont be leaving until the end of the month! yay! i Get to fix my car now! Hell yeah and even start spending some of that active duty pay on it! Thx for all the support too!

Ooooh and nissan, your busted! hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by HasNoTiresLeft
        Well i got some good news today, orders got pushe back a little. I wont be leaving until the end of the month! yay! i Get to fix my car now! Hell yeah and even start spending some of that active duty pay on it! Thx for all the support too!

Ooooh and nissan, your busted! hahaha
        hahaha it was all a joke nothing big ! just a joke... Pssst CH the deal will go down in one moon's time.

Comment

Ok, but there's one catch. You have to race 6 other cars to the Little Haiti Impound Area, look for the impounded red Ferrari, and get the Cigar Cutter out of the glove box. Then we can do the deal (LOL).

Edit - This will be my disguise! (LOL)
          Last edited by CrazyHawaiian; 05-28-2004, 01:27 AM.

Comment

well if you have a chance to drift in iraq you may be looking for cones! guess what! iraqi soldiers would be great to use as cones! . you also have the added bonus of having lots of cones to replace the ones you kill, oops, i mean run over . come back alive and use your nades first!

Comment

Aaahh! CrazyHawaiin and Nissan are conspiring to make a plot for F&F 3.... I mUST STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING!

Comment

dude, i dont even know you but i wanna say thanks for going out there for us...im joining the airforce but i know that its different...so yeah...good luck out there...

Comment

good luck man be safe and careful hope u return

Comment

But, GOOD LUCK
                    come home safe with a couple Purple Hearts and a Medal of Honor Have fun drifting the Hummers.

Comment

watch out for the camel spider or camo spider w/e its called.that thing is HUUUUUGEEE!

Comment

Originally posted by Oki Drifter
                        [EDITED]

But, GOOD LUCK
                        come home safe with a couple Purple Hearts and a Medal of Honor Have fun drifting the Hummers.
                        We all have strong political ideas and feelings, unfortionately this isnt the place for it (the new off topic forum maybe?) but either way. Just letting you know... Besides Technical Bush is Hasnotiresleft's boss.. and perhaps he will feel defensive of his boss if nothing else....

Haha, either way the point is thanks for wishing him luck, but hold your tounge next time about old Dubba. Also purple hearts are issued when you are Wounded in combat.. we dont want our guy over there winning those! Medal of honor is another story.

Comment

Originally posted by HasNoTiresLeft
                          Aaahh! CrazyHawaiin and Nissan are conspiring to make a plot for F&F 3.... I mUST STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING!
                          Your going to have to catch us first. us and our rapper friend. Um lets say Little... um.. Dubba.... yeah Little W is a badass you best not cross us. Also we will use Dorifto just like Initial D does to get away from you.

Comment

Have fun

Have fun. O and stop *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing around with the prisoners.

Comment

Working...
                            X