graphix on the cars........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• graphix on the cars........

looks like most hardcore people do not like graphix on the car... shapes, flames... or whatever... but they do like race cars and D1 cars... And lets be honest. D1 cars.. most of them have horrible graphix on them.... personally, i don't like ueo's 86 graphix, don't like hks s15... but i do like blitz skyline's and some other cars...
    but i hear oh ueo's car looks so~~~~ nice~~ or i love hks S15~!!! .... and they would say(not always.. but..) omg i don't know who's car it is but that graphix are donkey *Censored**Censored**Censored*... ;-)
    and i really don't get them.....
    i know it's the car. how it performs with driver makes it look good,but still bad vinyl job is still bad....

Those graphix are there to show their sponcership.

I am sure if you got sponcered you wouldn't argue with them how you don't want stickers on your car.

You want to stay on the Down-Low, You don't really want to draw attention to your car anymore then you have to (police wise or other) when you are drifting all over the place.

Comment

use spell check in microsoft word before posting...

*sponsorship*

as for the graphics...D1 drivers are judged on how their car looks as well as drifts...hence they do alot of show modifications as well. if looks weren't judged i doubt any of them would be crazy sick body kits and do crazy conversions to their d1 cars because stuff get's broken...

Comment

If we are talking about the same HKS car that is a yellow S15 w/ the Japanese Cherry trees on it... That car is fokin hot! Thats saying alot since I generally loathe the color yellow.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis

*sponsorship*

as for the graphics...D1 drivers are judged on how their car looks as well as drifts...hence they do alot of show modifications as well.

had no idea that they judged the cosmetics of the car, i just figured the sponsored cars had done enough engine mods and had left over money to just slap some stickers on it. That kinda brings me down that they judge them on how they look. Thats a bummer.

Judge them on how they look sideways in the apex, not parked in a tent...

Comment

the yellow s15 with the cherry blossoms on it is the veilside car, the hks is red with yellow graphics

Comment

000 yeah thats right. Ok then I agree. Nobs car isnt really all that spectacular. Theyre all pretty nice tho.

Comment

Nobs car is f@cking beautiful, you gotta love a riced out 400hp+ silvia s15.

Comment

i can't stand any kind of graphics on cars, i posted something similar a while back on the rx-7 thread about how everyone was saying how beautiful all these cars were just because they had body kits from high end japanese companies. I like something clean, looking like the way they should've done it stock is always good.

- Peace

p.s. where in GA are you from

Comment

I have two thoughts on this
                    1.) putting stickers on your car is free advertising- make em pay for it
                    2.) Keep it clean- there are some goofy kits out there, personally I like close to stock. My fav is the Apex D1 FD.
                    Just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by DoriFuta-
                      Those graphix are there to show their sponcership.

I am sure if you got sponcered you wouldn't argue with them how you don't want stickers on your car.

You want to stay on the Down-Low, You don't really want to draw attention to your car anymore then you have to (police wise or other) when you are drifting all over the place.

stickers of the companies are... yes, graphix but i'm talking more than just names of the companies.......... i was talking about flame jobs and some ugly looking charactors... or whatever....
                      don't get me wrong, i'm all for the graphix on the pro's cars. it's just that the car looks ugly with graphix (some cars) but people still saying how beautiful it is...

Comment

Originally posted by OH240SE
                        i just figured the sponsored cars had done enough engine mods and had left over money to just slap some stickers on it.
                        Usuall d1 pro's are actual shop owners and work for the money they put into their cars...the economy in japan isn't the greatest right now, so extra money isn't the issue...its working for that money...

Comment

Well, atleast some people are trying to be creative about it.

Comment

Originally posted by seiyess
                            stickers of the companies are... yes, graphix but i'm talking more than just names of the companies.......... i was talking about flame jobs and some ugly looking charactors... or whatever....
                            don't get me wrong, i'm all for the graphix on the pro's cars. it's just that the car looks ugly with graphix (some cars) but people still saying how beautiful it is...
                            Just do what i do and make you own graphix.
                            Some stencils,airbrush,paints and anything is possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis
                              use spell check in microsoft word before posting...
                              I know this is offtopic, but I had to post. Here is a intigrated spell checker for IE - http://www.iespell.com/ - Dont waste your time with MS Word.

Comment

Working...
                              X