This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rice!!!!

Why do people like rice cars. Man they are so slow and ugly. Almost all the Hondas you see are all the same. There is no more original!!!! Just take a look at these ricers...
    Attached Files

look at the emblem
    Attached Files

Comment

honda evo intersting
      Attached Files

Comment

65hp beast
        Attached Files

Comment

Dude check out the motor he just got a iceman intake!!! wow 200hp more
          Attached Files

Comment

no comment wut a wigger
            Attached Files

Comment

do you own a car?

Comment

ehh...i dont really see a problem with it. its their car, so they can do whatever they want to it. it may be really ugly...but if thats the look they wanna go for, then who are we to stop them?

besides, those cars arent even that bad. i once saw a lime green CRX with 4 mufflers sticking out the back driving around here.

Comment

no i dont have a car but i have 2 gran and im 14 years old and i will get around 13 before im 16-17

Comment

I got a APC cone filter... and thats it. Is my 93 Sentra rice...?

Comment

i agree, all hondas look the same...with their big wings and their front wheel drive....and their loud mufflers, but not loud motor....and stupid looking altezza tail lights, when none of them know that the toyota altezza originated those lights

Comment

I wouldn't really be judging anyone if i didn't even know how to drive yet.

Comment

man have you noticed that most things you post are pointless...when somebody pours their money into their car and
                          "rices" it out doesn't mean anything bad its more like self expression and what they can afford...

Comment

i saw something horrible today...and im going to try and take a picture of it...
                            it was a late 90's FORD mustang...and it had altezza lights and Japanese lettering all over it. on the hood, the doors, the windows...and it was a mexican guy driving it...in not being racist, im just pointing it out...

Comment

the first one is pretty nice except for the tail lights

Comment

Working...
                              X