holyyy....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weapon X
    I'm not...but Crashdrive made me an honorary filipino 'cause I eat lumpia.
    Really? im honorary Mexican-American. Its a usual but important role us white guys need to play to promote peace and understanding.

Comment

Ok since we are on the topic of race in this thread let me ask everone a question. If i were to start a thread which I did and it asked how many russian people are there into drifting on this forum would you be offened. I am simply doing this becasue I am russian myself and I want to know if it has become popular to the russian community in the USA or not. I am not trying to segregate this forum I am doing this out of curiosity. I am not racist. If you are offended I would be more than happy to also ask how many asian, hispanic/latino, african american and european people there are on the forums. It would just be interesting to find out. So please tell me if you would be offended or not becasue nissan guy here thinks its so offending that he had to close my thread.

Comment

Originally posted by turbo_blitz21
        If you have like half russian in you then I dont give a $hit just for the full blooded ruskis.
        That is what you wrote. Furthermore this is NOT the place to have your little arguement with me. You are hijacking this thread and taking it way off topic, More to the point you are bringing a personal dispute with me into this thread. I told you already to PM "Admin" if you dont like what i did, Not drag other threads into our arguement.

Oh yes and mean old moderator nissanguy even ignored the fact you broke a rule with your "$hit"
        Last edited by nissanguy_24; 07-01-2004, 06:45 PM.

Comment

why not just make a poll of nat. as a survey. taht way everyone would know the stats of this forum.just a suggestion

Comment

Originally posted by turbo_blitz21
            Ok since we are on the topic of race in this thread let me ask everone a question. If i were to start a thread which I did and it asked how many russian people are there into drifting on this forum would you be offened. I am simply doing this becasue I am russian myself and I want to know if it has become popular to the russian community in the USA or not. I am not trying to segregate this forum I am doing this out of curiosity. I am not racist. If you are offended I would be more than happy to also ask how many asian, hispanic/latino, african american and european people there are on the forums. It would just be interesting to find out. So please tell me if you would be offended or not becasue nissan guy here thinks its so offending that he had to close my thread.
            If your arguments with him why bring it into a different thread? That's not fair to the person who started it if we have to close it because someone went off on a tangent.

Comment

::bringing the thread back::
              I think that a majority of people tend to live / hang out in places where the people are similar to them. Alot of times that means hanging out with people of the same ethnicity. Some people take this to extreme levels do to their own insecurities (sp) and that is why, unfortunatly we will never be rid of racism. But I think it gets better and better with every generation. As far as import racing, it was started in asain culture, so what? I said before that is why I like drifting because it breaks down all the import/domestic, and race barriers, hopfuly.

Comment

^ OMG that was cheesy, no offense...Someone close this thread...I heard about a enough of this BS...Nobody make anymore threads about racisim. We got too many Martin Luther King Jr.s running a muck in this thread and the forum...And PURE DRIFT, forgive me for saying, NO MORE STUPID AS* THREADS! SERIOUSLY! GEESH...

I'm sorry I had to go that far...

Comment

I'm with Thai Juku, This thread is pretty dumb.

Comment

i'd lock it but that seems to cause a revolt every time i do so. Well ill be gone until tuseday i hope everyone enjoys not having me around.

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                      i'd lock it but that seems to cause a revolt every time i do so. Well ill be gone until tuseday i hope everyone enjoys not having me around.
                      Do what's right for the best of us...You're a moderator...

Comment

Wow, thats what it feels like to go down in a flash of internet flame.

Comment

Working...
                        X