No announcement yet.

Car Crashed.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow dude im glad to hear your alright. i hope the guy driving the astrovan gets what he deserves. my dad almost died in a car crash like that, a minivan fishtailed him on the highway and he spun out and crashed into the center divider and the minivan took off. thank god someone chased him down and got his plates and *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. anyway i hope you get well soon and everything works out for you.

Comment

The insurance companies should have fun over this one. If you've got the documentation for the cost in your car, you should be sitting good for a new one. Also, medical should be covered by their insurance company as well. Sueing also helps to get any extra that your insurance company doesn't get. Basically, if he's a fault, he/his insurance company should be able to compensate you enough to the point where it was like nothing every happened, short of the injury and healing part. Sueing can cover pain and suffering lol.

Anyways, glad to hear you're alright. It could have turned out much much worse. Head on would have meant death for probably both of you. Rear end at +35mph equals lots of damage and if lucky, not your life.

Comment

Yes, take all that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ers money. What was that guy thinking?

Comment

I hate to say something this awful if this gentlemen was really in a wreck but i have to say this sounds really suspicous. This is the guy who 5 days ago was called out for making up his car and mods... Suddenly its destroyed? the guy who had all this money in it, but didnt have a digital camera and didnt know anyone with one so he couldnt give us any pictures except his stock ones.

Anyways man im glad your okay eitherway.. and i dont usually get in on this stuff but i have to admit it does sound very suspicous.

Comment

Hmm, I must of missed that thread. Interesting. I have been busy being pissed off at the newbs lately.

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
              I hate to say something this awful if this gentlemen was really in a wreck but i have to say this sounds really suspicous. This is the guy who 5 days ago was called out for making up his car and mods... Suddenly its destroyed? the guy who had all this money in it, but didnt have a digital camera and didnt know anyone with one so he couldnt give us any pictures except his stock ones.

Anyways man im glad your okay eitherway.. and i dont usually get in on this stuff but i have to admit it does sound very suspicous.
              lol My thoughts exactly. Its funny how these "things" happend.

Comment

YA FEEL ME NISSANGUY?

Comment

Originally posted by dae
                  YA FEEL ME NISSANGUY?
                  Well... never on a first date..

Comment

that sucks for you hope u get better...at least now you can watch old drifting dvd laying around....what r u plan on doing now getting another Cressida? or upgrading to another car?

Comment

License and regestration please

Comment

Re: Re: Car Crashed.....

Originally posted by Cade
                        So you got walked by a van? har har har, lame. All jokes aside, have fun getting better and planning what to do next. Down time isnt fun.
                        We used to have an old '96 or 98 Astro... thing fell apart on the inside like nothing else... but the engine was great. V6 Vortec's are quite powerful. to my knowedge the astros were capped at 115 but could possible do well over that. Vans have powerful engines. They have to be powerful. My mom's new odessy is a V6 and specs say it has 240 horses stock. Pick-up in that thing is a biatch. Believe it or not, I've burned many cars with it off the start, but most cars around where I live, if they are willing to street race, have been de-governed. Where as the Odessy stops at 100. Not that thats a bad thing, but I'd sure wish i could see the full potential of the V6 V-Tec Engine inside of it.

Comment

Originally posted by LAPD
                          Shouldn't you be on a high speed chase or something?

Comment

Originally posted by spock
                            Shouldn't you be on a high speed chase or something?
                            Looking for a few here.......

Comment

um so is this imposter welcomed?

Comment

mmmm,......???

Comment

Working...
                                X